Spear of Kings

Tiwaz

Regular Freddie
Haven't played much lately and got the spear in vault. Since Juam is starting to host Spear of kings hunts i thought that someone might be wanting it.

Drop offers here, plats, trading items, what ever. Post here since im not much on plz.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiwaz said:
Haven't played much lately and got the spear in vault. Since Juam is starting to host Spear of kings hunts i thought that someone might be wanting it.

Drop offers here, plats, trading items, what ever. Post here since im not much on plz.

I've been trying to get this artifact for what seems like forever and helped Juam (if that's Cendril, as I believe) get it on Sunday. It's all I need to complete my warriors ToA template. I'm not exactly flush with cash at the moment but could give you 10p or so (almost all I have) as well as throwing in a full re-spec stone (worth 8-10p these days I think). Drop me a note here if this is enough to persuade you to part with it. I'm on most nights on one of the 'toons names below, or just ask someone in Venom if I'm on if you want to catch me in game.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML8 Perfecter
Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML7 Battlemaster, LGM Weaponcrafter
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L8, ML10 Spymaster
Menno, 50 Shaman, RR3L0, ML10 Perfecter
Serafa, 50 Shaman, RR1L6, ML2 Perfecter
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

co-GM of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
That's actually a very good offer Kragor.

Tell me one thing though. Why is it you keep pasting your characters into each post you make instead of putting them in your signature?

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
8p
1 full respec stone
1 full RA stone
And if i am despret enough i trow a mad tales 1of2 and 2of3 in.

for the Spear of King's

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
balkeriz said:
8p
1 full respec stone
1 full RA stone
And if i am despret enough i trow a mad tales 1of2 and 2of3 in.

for the Spear of King's
Also have a SoD for trade if needed, It's like a 10p worth or so.

Brite

Banned
intrested in this have several items to offer i will try and contact you ingame, could you contact me also if you can thanks

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Azathrim said:
Tell me one thing though. Why is it you keep pasting your characters into each post you make instead of putting them in your signature?

Aza, It's because there's a size limit on the signature which I go over with all the crap I stick in it. ;)

Krago

Cimon

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Markan i talked to Tiwaz, and persuaded him to trade with u :clap:
Anyways pm me in game as tiwaz gave me the spear so i could make the tradew for him, he aint much on. We need to talk a littel but should be fine=) hope to hear form ya soon

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Tiwaz hope you dident make this thread for fun becouse many of os are looking for a answer asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom