spaz fight's

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
Well gratz, you managed to stop all RvR guilds of mid playing again tonight with ur l33t /stick to the only guy who knows frontier map skills. cba to elaborate tbh.. other than to say u all suck, get some skills or fo u zergmonkeys

Corran

Part of the furniture
mikey said:
It's to zergmonkeys, i think i labelled it clearly enuff

hmm must be to mael/bo/el/randoms that ran as 3fg and kept killing the 1fgs of PE/FL whom then got pissed off and called on the alliance to piss of you folks by running 3fg?
Ok then 2fg of tlw joined us as they ported to emain too so done a run round it, killed all you poor little people, and then suicided and went own way.. Oh and rvr guilds didnt log, they just went elsewhere, found them all in odins. Hibs running as 2fg odins/HW was quiet funny fighting them as 1fg tbh :)
Got plenty of rps tonight so not complaining.

Septina

Part of the furniture
mikey said:
Well gratz, you managed to stop all RvR guilds of mid playing again tonight with ur l33t /stick to the only guy who knows frontier map skills. cba to elaborate tbh.. other than to say u all suck, get some skills or fo u zergmonkeys

I cly :(

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
hmm must be to mael/bo/el/randoms that ran as 3fg and kept killing the 1fgs of PE/FL whom then got pissed off and called on the alliance to piss of you folks by running 3fg?

there was a reason we ran 2fg, dont u think? :rolleyes:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
mikey said:
LOLZ MATEZ WE WINZ

lolz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom