Sparta is recruting you!

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck peeps, just don't go round in 300 cause u won't have any fucking million of Persians to fight ^^

hhahaha that made me laugh irl was funny, first post u ever made that was funny.....for once its not a whine.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Folk like u really nip my head alot of guilds have name that has nothing to do with the game so guess what, put ur head in between ur arse and kiss ur own cheeks :p

"k" m8

Zede

Part of the furniture
There are plenty of RR11 noobs on this cluster.

the late night PuGs ive been in recently give new meaning to the word noob, ive been waiting for a time and place to really use the word properly, and I found it.

i did find it hilarious ppl PMing me telling how to be a cleric though, guess im a noob after all. wont repeat what my reply to said ppl was though, suffice to say they cried im getting reported. /care. 11L2 cleric as well, sheesh.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
the late night PuGs ive been in recently give new meaning to the word noob, ive been waiting for a time and place to really use the word properly, and I found it.

i did find it hilarious ppl PMing me telling how to be a cleric though, guess im a noob after all. wont repeat what my reply to said ppl was though, suffice to say they cried im getting reported. /care. 11L2 cleric as well, sheesh.

Oh well, I didn't know that it was you who joined :).

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
lol
get some facts before flaming people!
my rl m8 had that account, he started playing wow. i took over it. i play it now.
so what? only ppl that are jealous care about ebaying (which this even isnt)
and "my alb account" ive got 2.. g... e... t... a... c... l... u... e...

Oo you sure he is playing wow ?? I never heard of him going to play wow !!! But nevermind rich people can do whatever they like.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Oo you sure he is playing wow ?? I never heard of him going to play wow !!! But nevermind rich people can do whatever they like.

not sure about now, he did play it atleast. made a priest :p

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved

"lozl push the heal button"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom