Sparta is recruting you!

friky

Fledgling Freddie
new guild sparta is recruting good charictors for rvr and pve, we currently have 6 good players and members would liek some more, we are rectruting every class for a trial period.. we also offer PLing to alts and assisting in templating alts.

thanks

reply here or PM friky or apollos or slowdeath or albions in game :D

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Seen 300 or what?:) THIS IS SPARTA!!!! gl tho......

friky

Fledgling Freddie
We have now recrutied more members and getting reguler realm points. but ofcouse still recruting

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Crap movie

ayem8

the word sparta is of ethnic importance to .gr, therefore its a bit stupid to use such kind of word in a guild in a game that has nothing to do with ancient greek mythology, bcos simply some1 is gonna RN u and you arent gonna have that name anymore ;(

Death

Fledgling Freddie
ayem8

the word sparta is of ethnic importance to .gr, therefore its a bit stupid to use such kind of word in a guild in a game that has nothing to do with ancient greek mythology, bcos simply some1 is gonna RN u and you arent gonna have that name anymore ;(

Folk like u really nip my head alot of guilds have name that has nothing to do with the game so guess what, put ur head in between ur arse and kiss ur own cheeks :p

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
Folk like u really nip my head alot of guilds have name that has nothing to do with the game so guess what, put ur head in between ur arse and kiss ur own cheeks :p

i find it offensive to use names of places or nationalities, which include loads of ppl

eg Horner makes a new toon named Ukcluster bowstoFrenchGod

there was a guild name in gorre Treblina Boys, treblina was a crematory in ww2 n it was deleted in 2-3 days ( gorre was the test server for nf)
imo find another name which wont insult ppl using it like alarm clock squad.... erm thats taken!!!

:drink:

Ruggio

Fledgling Freddie
C'mon guys...

who's going to be insulted by a guild named Sparta?

I'm Italian and I played in a guild named "Made in Italy", I'd be proud to see around people with the words "Rome" or "Imperium Romanum" under their name.

If more guilds would take their name from historical facts or nations, maybe players will have a chance to learn or remember a bit of History.

friky

Fledgling Freddie
Good news, we now have a nice cosy guild home for the spartans to pleasure there wives and such.. so feel free to join .. we are not a noob guild and have people as high as RR11l2 in the guild so feel free to contact me for more infomation :D xxx

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Good news, we now have a nice cosy guild home for the spartans to pleasure there wives and such.. so feel free to join .. we are not a noob guild and have people as high as RR11l2 in the guild so feel free to contact me for more infomation :D xxx

There are plenty of RR11 noobs on this cluster.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
C'mon guys...

who's going to be insulted by a guild named Sparta?

I'm Italian and I played in a guild named "Made in Italy", I'd be proud to see around people with the words "Rome" or "Imperium Romanum" under their name.

If more guilds would take their name from historical facts or nations, maybe players will have a chance to learn or remember a bit of History.

Because thats life. Some people do not like having a slight dig at thier culture, hell look at the Dnaish muslim cartoons ffs! It was a bit of fun for gods sake!

Personally, i have spoken to lots of Americans on my Hunter, they find the name quite funny. But I bet someone will report me in ther end

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Ok...you "found" your Alb account.

lol
get some facts before flaming people!
my rl m8 had that account, he started playing wow. i took over it. i play it now.
so what? only ppl that are jealous care about ebaying (which this even isnt)
and "my alb account" ive got 2.. g... e... t... a... c... l... u... e...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Good luck peeps, just don't go round in 300 cause u won't have any fucking million of Persians to fight ^^

elbeek

Part of the furniture
lol
get some facts before flaming people!
my rl m8 had that account, he started playing wow. i took over it. i play it now.
so what? only ppl that are jealous care about ebaying (which this even isnt)
and "my alb account" ive got 2.. g... e... t... a... c... l... u... e...

Hahaha so I touched a nerve. Ok so you didn't ebay/find your acc. Instead your rl m8 pl'd it for you. Tell me please, what is the difference? So no more slagging off high rr "noobs" you clueless noob.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha so I touched a nerve. Ok so you didn't ebay/find your acc. Instead your rl m8 pl'd it for you. Tell me please, what is the difference? So no more slagging off high rr "noobs" you clueless noob.

what? my rl m8 pl'd it for me? he lvld most of those chars himself.
who the hell do you think you are?!
"ooh look at me! im a gm of synergy! that makes me gay irl!"
your saying high rr's cant be noobs?
what do you consider high rr?
are you retarded irl?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
what? my rl m8 pl'd it for me? he lvld most of those chars himself.
who the hell do you think you are?!
"ooh look at me! im a gm of synergy! that makes me gay irl!"
your saying high rr's cant be noobs?
what do you consider high rr?
are you retarded irl?

lol

Do I carry on and run the risk of you emptying the whole pram.......I can see from your ever more irrate replies that you don't take my comments well, must be something to do with your inability to understand what I am getting at. No matter, being a gay retard means I am online way past my bedtime, unlike you who must have hours left before the next feeding time.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
lol

Do I carry on and run the risk of you emptying the whole pram.......I can see from your ever more irrate replies that you don't take my comments well, must be something to do with your inability to understand what I am getting at. No matter, being a gay retard means I am online way past my bedtime, unlike you who must have hours left before the next feeding time.

worthless nonsense

Everz

FH is my second home
remind me of my scout on mordred.. Muhammidi JihadiTheFlag.. i miss that acc :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom