spam

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
aw... hard to make friends i see... thanks Ez thanks...

A woman who has had several ejaculating penises in her mouth and now has breath that smells exclusively of cum, thanks, i can start my spanish slang lesson too :p

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Acho como llevas ser un julay de tres al cuarto que solo sabe meterse con la peña usando palabras tocacojones sobre todo cuando te encanta petar cacas, so chapero? :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
HAHA! That is quality. Where the hell did you find that?

edit// - The explanation of spunk breath, not the Spanish.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry Ch3t,

I have to agree with Kamorrista here. Iphone is in every way better than a Blackberry and 99% of the other smartphones I have seen. Yes, I am an Apple fan, no I don't smell of ejaculate, I own two Macs, two ipads, two four windows machines, a varying number of linux boxes, A blackeberry and an Iphone. On the whole, my mac tech is simply a more joyous user experience.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Funny how people who smell never know it :)

Also, I never said BB's were good, I said they were shit twice this week.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
... thanks Ez thanks...

rofl yes that translation is pretty accurate, I shall have to add a note to my offer to explain things you don't understand...I will providing it's not like mortifyingly embarrassing, which tbh is pretty much everything Docwolf or Chodax posts, but aside from that ask away rofl

/hug

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
rofl yes that translation is pretty accurate, I shall have to add a note to my offer to explain things you don't understand...I will providing it's not like mortifyingly embarrassing, which tbh is pretty much everything Docwolf or Chodax posts, but aside from that ask away rofl

/hug

yeah sure how could i know he was using that dirty slang, didn't notice he was a pervert git :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This 4tw

Panasonic GD55. Its tiny. Still got mine & it works, although I have to hold it together with a rubber band :(

Panasonic-GD55.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom