Spaced

megadave

I am a FH squatter
nope. nobody here is. nobody in any of the other hundred threads that have been made about spaced over the past few years is a fan :( :(:(:(

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Got both series on DVD, love it to bits. I'm so upset they never made anymore, although there is talk of a 3 part christmas special at some point. On the other hand, seeing what the new Red Dwarfs were like, it might be best if they just left it as it is.

edit:
lol, posted before I megadave's comment, seems I'm in a minority here :(

Afran

Part of the furniture
There I was hoping this thread was announcing a third series. Dammit ;<

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
There I was hoping this thread was announcing a third series. Dammit ;<

My friend bumped into the guy who plays Brian in the pub once, and got chatting to him, and he said that there wasn't going to be a third series. Not the most reliable way of getting news I know, but doesn't look good for a third series all the same.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
yup i love spaced, one of the best things ive watched.

Simon pegg already said there wont be a 3rd series, said all the actors look to old now to pull off the 20's somethings type of thing i believe.

Afran

Part of the furniture
My friend bumped into the guy who plays Brian in the pub once, and got chatting to him, and he said that there wasn't going to be a third series. Not the most reliable way of getting news I know, but doesn't look good for a third series all the same.

Oh yeah, I'm certainly not holding my breath for it - I think with their more recent movies etc they wouldn't go back to an old series. Still looking forward to the third & final addition to their Shaun of the Dead / Hot Fuzz type movies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom