Space Marine - demo

Aada

Part of the furniture
Dispite saying i wouldn't pick it up i did yesterday while doing the food shopping at Tesco got it for £20 thanks to some vouchers i had.

Anyway so far it's ace absolutely loving it and Dead Island hasn't had a look in since i got it.

Had a quick go on MP last night and i can see me playing that for a while at least.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Multiplayer could do with a few new maps and new gameplay modes, only having domination and deathmatch types of gameplay gets old fast. I have dragged my character up to level 18 this evening ... it is fun, usually, but the lack of variation makes it repetitive.

Single player is great fun thus far, top class voice acting.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
There's new multiplayer coming in October apparently - some coop last stand type mode

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Multiplayer could do with a few new maps and new gameplay modes, only having domination and deathmatch types of gameplay gets old fast. I have dragged my character up to level 18 this evening ... it is fun, usually, but the lack of variation makes it repetitive.

Single player is great fun thus far, top class voice acting.

yea im up to about lvl 19, the "auto on voice" thing is fucking annoying. SM, Dead Island, etc, it seems to be the norm now :\

they are patching it "soon" but still :(

also, Devastator/Havoc all the way :D

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Just finished the game.

Bah, the ending is 4 waves (3 of which are pretty damn hard) followed by a QTE boss!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Still not on Steam. I chuckled :D

There's still an ad for it but the link it takes you to is dead. I wonder if behind the scenes Steam are pissed they didn't get the pre-order in the UK and are being churlish about it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Send me money for 2 copies and i'l gift you one while keeping one copy as compensation... ;)

Why can't it be Monday, i wanna play it... :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Meh, if it's not easily available, I'll wait. I'm in no rush for new games, loads I still haven't finished that I've owned for over a year :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
What is it with games and shitty endings these days, a QTE for the final boss - really?!

Mabs

download:
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Buy and download on GamersGate

otherwise get a box

the CD keys should work on steam as its the "DRM" for it ;)

i have a CE box and it installs steam so its a safe bet :p

as for the ending, er what were u expecting ?

your a space marine captain, ok, but hes a terminator chaos lord, thats an entirely different level of face stomping

Mabs

coop info is also out btw, for the free dlc due "early Oct"

Confirmed Info:

1.) Space Marine will have 4 player online Co-Op and will be FREE to anyone who purchases the game.
2.) Co-Op will be Space Marine vs. Orks & Forces of Chaos.
3.) All 3 Multiplayer classes will be available (Tactical Marine, Devastator or Assault Marine)
4.) Multiplayer Perks can be applied to each of the 3 classes that you have unlocked via Multiplayer progression
5.) Co-Op progression will apply to your multiplayer ranking (Unlocks perks & weapons)
6.) Co-Op will initially launch with 2 scenarios: Assault on Hab Center Andreas & Escape from Kalkys Facility. Each will include multiple arenas.
7.) Co-Op will be score based featuring global leaderboards. There will be score multipliers and dynamic challenges to help teams boost their scores.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
QTEs are just such a cheap and irritating way of doing anything in a game and to have them for the last boss when they've never occurred in the game before is doubly so

Couldn't they have just had it as a tough fight? Perhaps multiple phases or something, ANYTHING other than "press x to not die"

Fun game otherwise, can't wait for the Coop

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't have minded it so much of QTE was really used anywhere else in the game! Well, apart from the health regen mechanic.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
its a new game, what were u expecting ?
if you wanted it cheap, should of preordered it :p

shopto are selling the codes for it for around 22 quid. i got my sealed box for 26 quid from ebay.

in store at game its like 40 quid and 35 on their website but there are lots of other places to get it a lot cheaper

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, I refuse to pay more than £25 for new games now, I've spent too much over the years, fuck em.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yep, I refuse to pay more than £25 for new games now, I've spent too much over the years, fuck em.

they all the same thing too cause it auths in steam so you dont need the disks or anything just a code and a steam acocunt

silly waste not selling it throu steam to begin with tbh

OOO lets look after the planet and be a green company ... feck it lets make loads buy disks they dont need again mwahahahaha

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Same here...well...150€ ToR CE excluded...and skyrim CE for 170...err...no, i haven't learned anything :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
afaik its legit and all they just send you a code to put in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom