Space Battles

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone else find them quite fun and a nice break from the other stuff? i enjoy doing a few space battles each day to break it up or when i don't have long to play.

Often in the morning before work at 5am i'll log on for a space battle :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Anyone else find them quite fun and a nice break from the other stuff? i enjoy doing a few space battles each day to break it up or when i don't have long to play.

Often in the morning before work at 5am i'll log on for a space battle :D
Yup just need to upgrade my ship, T1 gear is not that good on the later missions. :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Only just got mine. Where do you get the upgrades?

There are merchants selling them - one on the republic side of Taris. Can also craft them from 110 in cybertech - the recipes drop from slicing missions.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I find them really hard im crap at targetting with the missiles :(

Hold down the right mouse button and just scroll over targets. Can target up to 4 at a time this way then all release together.

And i enjoy the space missions. I do all of them every day. And it bloody easy xp. Do the grey ones to get the kill xp but also to get fleet commedations.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hold down the right mouse button and just scroll over targets. Can target up to 4 at a time this way then all release together.

And i enjoy the space missions. I do all of them every day. And it bloody easy xp. Do the grey ones to get the kill xp but also to get fleet commedations.

Yea i understand this but it's annoying having to left click then mouse over them all and then click for each missile release :p

Also a bugbear of mine is that even when you are finished killing 1 type of thing they still show up which makes target prioritising difficult at times

Corran

Part of the furniture
Yea i understand this but it's annoying having to left click then mouse over them all and then click for each missile release :p

Also a bugbear of mine is that even when you are finished killing 1 type of thing they still show up which makes target prioritising difficult at times

hold down left mouse for constant blaster (unless you need shields recharge). then just hold down right, target 4 things, release right mouse, all 4 torpedos launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom