Southland City!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
This is the thread about Southland City that we are building :)

We got a skyscraper(soon done), shoppingmall(Done), Trainstation(done), Dojo(Not done), bank(Dont done), prison(done).

And we also got a housing area that is done atm. All the houses will be "sold" where southland people can move into southland city, to have their house.

The price is everything from 300GC - 4000GC. Houses will not be sold, before darqs is done with fixing the bank :) And we still need to make more houses.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/photopost/uploads/1495/Southland_obliqueangled_north.jpg

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Haha ye ye will be done soon, after tonights shift don't work til sat.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
oh btw, i'm gonna need like some clue into how the banking shit works if i'm to plan/finish building it. E.g. do i need like a vault or something.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
It will work a lot like a shop. Where I will create a bankaccount(somehow), where I create up chestshops. One for people to buy/sell their old(Buy price if ofcourse higher then the sellprice), and different chests where people can buy "plots" to the different apartments/houses.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
had an idea, where bank has a safety deposit level for each person who wants one. Basically people sign up (maybe pay a small fee or something to get access) then setup a "shop" chest with sell value of 1000000 or something and ppl can store w/e they want there.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah, we can have that aswell. Make a saferoom for all that to be, and we can build the walls from bedrock!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
yo yrying to type this as good as poissible as aim a wee biut drunk. But makes sure yn one messing with my uop oming tower pleases, and see you guys in a week. Peace out fellaws/

Chosen

Resident Freddy
yo yrying to type this as good as poissible as aim a wee biut drunk. But makes sure yn one messing with my uop oming tower pleases, and see you guys in a week. Peace out fellaws/

Haha, I was almost tempted to do something, just because you were this drunk xD

Tom

I am a FH squatter
meh, my bridge and castle > your city:

5568118955_9d106d671b_b.jpg

leviathane

Part of the furniture

haha fuck me i don´t remember typing this. Looking forward to seeing all the new things built once im back next week.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i decided to build something, mainly a spoider.

A big spoider.

Well bigger then usual i suppose :D

Attachments

• spoider1.jpg
    spoider1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 25

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Planning on making it out of obsidian, i could ofcourse use my godly powers to do so, but nah :p

Cobblestone is a bit lacking in texture(too mixy), but good for building the base.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeha, think obsidian might look alot better!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I tried wool.

Oh i tried wool.

Never again :D

(Hint: Lava)

It's going to be obsidian one day, only thing is, it's around...ooh...3-4 chests of cobblestone :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
im trying to use a shop in southland city, it says i dont have permission !

can u do your thing cho ? :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Bug should be fixed. Seemed like they added a new permission command for the buy function. I've added this =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom