TV South Park

russell

FH is my second home
Watching South Park and it is still v. funny.
What TV could you watch time and time again?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Watching South Park and it is still v. funny.
What TV could you watch time and time again?

Peep Show and Alan Partridge and the little (sadly) known program 15 Stories.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
cant stand alan partridge he opens his mouth and i just wanna fill it with a baseball bat south park is still hilarious :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Never heard of it, is it good?

It is pure class, its got Sean Lock in it of panel show fame (QI, 8 out of 10 Cats etc).

It can be found on many torrent sites, only 2 series ever made but they are both fantastic.

cant stand alan partridge he opens his mouth and i just wanna fill it with a baseball bat south park is still hilarious :p

Thats how you are meant to feel about him, if you can't see that then you are missing the joke totally.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Thats how you are meant to feel about him, if you can't see that then you are missing the joke totally.

It doesn't matter; you either like cringe comedy or you don't. I don't like The Office for same reason.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The recent Chinese episode of South Park was funny as fuck :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Red Dwarf, Monty Python, anything with Reeves and Mortimer in.

Gray

FH is my second home
This new season of SouthPark has been crazy. I havent been keeping up with many of the seasons recently [Just catching whats on Paramount now and then] but damn.

The recent one with the Cat-piss Kenny storyline was hilarious, if not eye-widening for various reasons.

However, the beginning of the season was probably the best. "Im not just sure... Im HIV Positive" had me breathless :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The new episode (the breast cancer one) is a bit rubbish, but apart from that the new series has been awesome.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Red Dwarf, Oz, Blackadder, The Sopranos, Band of Brothers

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Red Dwarf, Friends, Vicar of Dibley...

And its not a sitcom, but I can watch the River Cottage series over and over as well

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Blackadder reruns on swedish telly, pretty entertaining. And man, i can never get enough of Jackass and some Viva la Bam shows. But Southpark, watched it maybe 5 years ago, and now every joke just seems washed out, that doesn't cut it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom