South Park

Afran

Part of the furniture
Anyone else seen Season 11 Episode 4 ? I found it hilarious from start to finish, i'd even say it's the best one so far.

What did you think to it? :)

Idioten

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it was great, but i don't like that they have started focusing so much on cartman lately.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yeah it was great, but i don't like that they have started focusing so much on cartman lately.

You know he IS the main character of the series, yeah? Think he has been since S1 - Since how he behaves etc.... Think south park, think Cartman.

Idioten

Fledgling Freddie
No shit sherlock, but now it's ALL about him and about how "evil" he is, it get's soo predictable. I want more of the rest of the boys:(

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, season 11 has focused on Cartman more than previous seasons.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
No shit sherlock

wh00t! I'm an old English police officer! *Puts on monocle* I say, it seems we've trod onto a crime seen! It looks like those Freddy's House scampers have fapped all over this wall!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
wh00t! I'm an old English police officer! *Puts on monocle* I say, it seems we've trod onto a crime seen! It looks like those Freddy's House scampers have fapped all over this wall!

Speaking of the English, they are gonna kill the Queen! :D

echome

Fledgling Freddie
If you think focusing on Cartman is a bad thing and/or new thing, I recon you havent seen many shows my friend?

Ever since season 1 he has been the one standing out of the 4. And almost always got the main role. With a few episodes focusing on one of the other ones. Just like not all Family Guy episodes is about Peter.

One of the reasons I think Cartman is getting the most attention now is simply because of the way he is - People like evil stuff. But most of his actions is what is in the mind of most americans, with a twist. If you catch my drift? And perhaps they think it is funny to make impersonation of them self and the typical sterotype image of an american.

I like it very much atleast... makes me laugh almost as much as Ez's jokes does hehe.

Idioten

Fledgling Freddie
I have watched all the seasons more times then i can actually remember, and i know that eric has been the one they have put most focus on. But now its all about cartman and Kyle Stan and Kenny have just as much importance to the show as the rest of the class =<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom