Soundlab DLP3R decks for sale, £100!!

TUG

It's my birthday today!
2 x Soundlab DLP3R direct drive DJ record decks!

Please Note: I've written this advert to ensure total honesty and clearness about the decks condition, as I wouldn't like people to assume these decks are perfect. I just want to give an honest example of their cosmetic appearance and any problems which can be easily and cheaply sorted. They are not bad decks at all, but not perfect, so don't assume so!

Cosmetic Condition:
The cases have a few scratches (one deck more so than the other, pics to show the worst scratches are included) but its just cosmetic of course. One of the red lights underneath the power switch (on the worse scratched deck) has a cracked plastic cover (which protects the bulb set back inside) however the bulb is still protected and performance is not affected in the slightest. A picture is available to show this too. Fairly good Technics slipmatts are included.

Mechanical Condition:
The decks are in good mechanical condition. The tone arms may need re-aligning at some point but are fine for now and have recently been tightened up. They come fitted with relatively new Stanton 500AL MKII carts (however one cart needs a replacement stylus - £10 from HMV apparently!), power leads, phono leads, lids in good condition (although one has no hinges, but you could share a hinge per lid though if they're in your room just for general protection).

Other Details:
Excellent decks for beginners on a budget! They're direct drive of course, which is infinitely better than belt drive, and I've not had any mechanical problems with these decks. I have not owned them from new, but ever since they have been in my ownership I have treated them very well and not cained them like most people do.

Also included is a spare mixer I've got - A Soundlab DSM15 which was part of the original deck package (not the one in the pics). Unfortunately the crossfader is kinda dead and the EQ's are constantly stuck on flat but it'd do for a bit until you can buy another one, or you could fix it and sell it. You'd have to mix using the volume faders, but hey it'd be thrown in for free! It's not poor enough to be thrown away.

Pics:

decks1.jpg

decks2.jpg

decks3.jpg

decks4.jpg

decks5.jpg

Some more recent pics in full size (1600x1200) are HERE - bear in mind if you're on 56k it might take a while to load these, but they give a TRUE indication of the condition, any major scratches etc.

Looking @ £100, absolutely NO offers at this price. Collection only as posting them would be a lot of hassle... hence the price of only £100!!! I live in Stoke-on-Trent for those who are considering coming to get them. Grab yerself a bargain, spend a tenner more for a new needle and you have yourself some starter decks! Or you could even ebay them for £150 if you really wanted to ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Blimey, why did this thread pop up in the 'similar threads' bit then??!!?

TUG

It's my birthday today!
Er why am I a chav if I own decks? lol :| Must admit the ones I have now are spanky as fook anyway.

Tut, chav haha..

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If they were 1200/1210s they still wouldn't be worth having :)

TUG

It's my birthday today!
Go munch on an electric guitar or something Tom :)
Not got 1210's, but something far superior ;)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whats that then? A pair of motorised slippers? And before you put the slippers on, they bring you a drink? And is the drink Hot Chocloate? :D

TUG

It's my birthday today!
Actually I would swap my decks for some slippers that could do that, sounds trick :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom