sorry...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I tried so hard not to flame but cant hold it in any longer so I'd like to apologise in advance...

YOU FUCKING ARCHERS ARE A BUNCH OF LAME FUCKWITS WHO ONLY CAMP TOWERS AND HANG AROUND FG's AND ADD LIKE FAIRIES...

WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO AN ARCHER ALL YOU DO IS RUN BACK TO TOWER YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING SHIT LAME *****...

Ok thats out my system now :) How is everyone?

Hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I tried so hard not to flame but cant hold it in any longer so I'd like to apologise in advance...

YOU FUCKING ARCHERS ARE A BUNCH OF LAME FUCKWITS WHO ONLY CAMP TOWERS AND HANG AROUND FG's AND ADD LIKE FAIRIES...

WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO AN ARCHER ALL YOU DO IS RUN BACK TO TOWER YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING SHIT LAME *****...

Hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

Well spoken.

I'm fine :).

gohan

FH is my second home

Hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

i dont :<

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

I didnt run, i grappled. (mostly because there's no hib towah around!)

Septina

Part of the furniture
PA random archer, random archer slams, fz's, ps's -> runs to nearest tower. :D

LE FUN!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

Hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

I agree.

I"m fine, nice day at the beach etc, no archers around, i could just chill ;)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I don't mind if an archer/mincer runs at the start of a fight but when you get them to 5% then they either use PS, FZ or speed shout/SoS or a combination of them and run off.
Golly seems to do it every single time I get a 1v1 against him.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
cause 1v1 with a warrior is a fair fight.

Edit: Agree on topic :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
What's this about running away? Back in my day archers used to slam you and aimed shot you while you were CC'd. Game over.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh dirty snipers! name and shame em all Arraudry!!! hehe was nice killing Blojoblips btw........:england:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Yeh dirty snipers! name and shame em all Arraudry!!! hehe was nice killing Blojoblips btw........:england:
I have 'Dampknickers' rising soon :) 37 and counting, hehe :)

The other week I had 'Abigkok' on the field trying to get a DS at lvl 21 but had no luck :(

Amphrax

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
haha welcome to the most retarded patch in daoc history amphy :(

Shadowss

Banned
Tuthmes u and ur ranger stealth zerg take the piss -.- adding on everything is just eurghh.

I think its stupid that the archer classes are designed to shoot at range (obviously) and you are not really expected to be able to get to them alive....

so why the fuck has mythic given them ..

Fz
PS
Instant speed...(or winged helm)
RR5 abilities

That are all used to Lol u.

Felixia and Guten need a punch IRL

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie

Hehe

Amphrax/Arauddry

I agreek!

Hangover all day long, shitty day rly.. exped all slowcrew artis from 0-10 while felling QQ soo :puke:

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Suppose fight near a tower expect arrows .. 4 man assist on my sorc the other day insta death :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Suppose fight near a tower expect arrows .. 4 man assist on my sorc the other day insta death :D

Was pbbly Taglim and co. The little twat been adding on every fg fight he could lol. Shame hes a ranger and he stealths back to the hole he came or would kill him on sight :p

krall

Fledgling Freddie
its fun and sad to see so manny scouts run..when u know how good they could proform in melee...Think ill take a rest till the "runners" have gone back to playing there main's.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Tuthmes u and ur ranger stealth zerg take the piss -.- adding on everything is just eurghh.

I think its stupid that the archer classes are designed to shoot at range (obviously) and you are not really expected to be able to get to them alive....

so why the fuck has mythic given them ..

Fz
PS
Instant speed...(or winged helm)
RR5 abilities

That are all used to Lol u.

Felixia and Guten need a punch IRL

Not able to get at them alive? :eek7:

Recon if an archer has purge down and you start @ 40-20% health when you hit him you'd still rawk him 9/10 :p

gohan

FH is my second home
its fun and sad to see so manny scouts run..when u know how good they could proform in melee...Think ill take a rest till the "runners" have gone back to playing there main's.

lol?

ranger melee is good
hunter is average
scout is abysmal, even as 50 slash

all scouts have is uber defense

leviathane

Part of the furniture
melee hunter is good you mean, rangers are meh cd nerf for em threw these away, and scouts well never met a melee scout so wouldn't know.

Best to just quit and let them fck over themselves and the server.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
lol?

ranger melee is good
hunter is average
scout is abysmal, even as 50 slash

all scouts have is uber defense

Just because i rawked you doesnt mean ranger melee is good :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom