Sorry to the albs at beno wed night

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bebop

Sorry to spoil your party at beno last night but thanks for the rp we had a good fight - shame you didnt last very long against us.

Try harder next time!!!

Bebop <Severance Gimplord>

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
pfft bebop...trying to keep sev in the spotlight ?

Tecilis

Fledgling Freddie
guys the account was made by quimby to ruin bebops name. bebop doesnt actually hav a FH account and asked me to post this on his behalf. sum1 plz boot this idiot from forum ty.

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
Think that was us, TLW. We first came with a random fg. Only had a NS and a ranger guarding it. Died to guard pop though. Went back again. After a while we got onto second door. Some ranger was using a wall bug to shoot out from under the tower. But wasnt much of a problem. Got to lord then hibs came with 2-3fg it seemed and killed us. Later when back with 2fg of random TLW. Got to second door. Then mids came. Half of us went LD but the rest that didnt beat the mids. They got onto the lord again but hibs came and with more players again and won.

Not sure if this is what you talking about, kinda lost track of the days ;)

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Tecilis said:
guys the account was made by quimby to ruin bebops name. bebop doesnt actually hav a FH account and asked me to post this on his behalf. sum1 plz boot this idiot from forum ty.

well..im sorry REAL bebop :)

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
ellos peeps,

first off, Quimby i wouldn't have thought you would stoop so low, considering your "not bothered" about being booted from our guild due to a number of reasons, you have funny way of showing it, Dbl threads on these boards, Tripple threads on guild boards, Mass spamming /gu & /as sending abuse to members ..the list goes on.

As Teclis says peeps "Bebop" on these boards is a fake. Im the real Bebop ;)

See you in-game, REAL Bebop ;)

Quimby

Fledgling Freddie
Have you got nothing else better to do than blame me for everything u tosser?

Pipster

Fledgling Freddie
As amusing as those screenies are Bop, I think we now realise the essence of Quimby, and he didn't need any help showing his own colours on FH yesterday. Replying to his posts are just encouraging him to write more as for some sad reason he is getting a kick out of baiting and flaming his old Guild members.

Can I ask that all Severants now refrain from replying to any of his posts, apart from a GM who might reply if they think a factual correction might be in order.

Then maybe he will go away.

Pipster.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Quimby: I have checked it and your "main" account and "sub" account are both on BT whereas Bepopbo is not.

If you continue to do this sort of thing such as imitating other forum members for the sake of harassing other Severance members it will result in the banning of your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom