Sorry to make yet another thread...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Me and 2 (maybe 3) friends will be playing the Devon cluster. We cant make a r0x0r group as we dont have enough players, but we wanted to be able to have a chance against small groups and be able to zerg surf.

What realm is the weakest?
What realm are all you EU people on?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Me and 2 (maybe 3) friends will be playing the Devon cluster. We cant make a r0x0r group as we dont have enough players, but we wanted to be able to have a chance against small groups and be able to zerg surf.

What realm is the weakest?
What realm are all you EU people on?

Merge with a larger guild imo, check what realm have Uk players and join their guild.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Merge with a larger guild imo, check what realm have Uk players and join their guild.

Yeah I was kinda hoping the EU people playing would see this and help out :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im swedish and that is EU uc and i helped out!

Hahah I mean I hoped the EU people on the Devon cluster would tell me what relam they play so I know where to find them :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i wanna play

need to re-roll though if US is the choice. I have a druid on Avalon

Afran

Part of the furniture
Got a 3man EU guild on Mid/Devon ^^ Also it's the underpopulated realm

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ooh what classes? We may have 3-5 people who could make a group but its all being decided (realm wise) just yet.

I dont think we'd be able to do a r0x0r 8man setup because we cant put in the hours like we used to :(

Afran

Part of the furniture
I think after rolling Hib and having our bard, bm and druid decide to stop we don't want to have to rely on anyone now to be viable for RvR so we're running a decent 2/3man, Valk, Skald & Warrior... You're welcome to join but wouldn't expect as, and I quote, r0x0r 8man pwnage :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ah ok cool. I'll send you a pm on here when i work out what we're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom