Lumikki

For ruining that fight at AMG emain, didn't notice it was you :(

xx

L

loxleyhood

You will have to narrow down which fight it was that got ruined. :p

L

Lumikki

The one where you were killing someone and my group steamrolled you :)

Sorry :(

xx

S

saltymcpepper

if i had someone post and say sorry everytime some fg/group of stealthers steamrolled me i would have my own forum =)

A

Ahqmae

I'd happily zerg Loxleyhood untill 2009, but that ain't news.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Ahqmae

:wub:

Try me, with the gimp of your choice.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Lumikki
The one where you were killing someone and my group steamrolled you :)

Sorry :(

xx

Don't feel bad about it, sure, the skald had gone through IP and wasn't halfway towards me yet, but 4 hunters had sprung out of the ground behind him, so I was screwed anyways. :p

L

Lumikki

Hehe alright :)

Well anyway he's one of the few albs that I like and respect so that's why I posted it :)

xx

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Ahqmae

and then you're surprised when stealthers add when you're fighting groups xD

A

Ahqmae

No - I'm surprised why a high rr archer would bother bringing 4-5 other stealthers too leech off a solo mage, valewalker or low rr ranger.

But hey - I rolled an archer to solo, quite obviously none of you did so.

I'd still love to zerg Loxley, be it with a lvl 20 firbolg animist.

L

loxleyhood

Dammit Ahqmae, I can't help but feel that if I hadn't meleed your valewalker into the ground that fateful spring's day you wouldn't have become such an ass hat.

A

Ahqmae

Nah, the fact that when I got buffs like you had, I fucked you easily - is enough, ty.

The problem is the not so few times you've started shooting at me and then baffed half a million because you weren't hurting me and dropping quickly yourself. I actually remember letting you fire 7-8 arrows at me because it looked hilarious - my arrow block style is almost too easy a win again a guy who spams arrows in an as shit dumb way as you do :)

Guess I'm an asshat, but at least I'm not a rr7+ stealther zerging my ass off.

L

loxleyhood

You sir are an idiot worthy of putting most idiots to shame, and I salute you. I also suggest you put your skills of fiction into a career of writing.

A

Ahqmae

Hehe, there there Lox. I can actually tell you just how many you baffed and where on two occasions.

HMG Odins - you're on the right hill coming from hpk, fire the first arrow. You miss, i engage my block style and run at you. Spamming end loss (arrows), I block every shot and insta dot you, then start lifetapping. At that point a mincer mezzes me and I'm PA'ed by two infils.

The second time is when I'm running to hmg Odins, and you + friends are camping the walls. You spam arrows as usual, and I leave the block style on while standing still. Another scouts adds to the shooting and I run through hmg to merely meet an infil camping the gates.

You melee'd me down at amg, at least I admit I died there - but hey, I took quite alot of your hit points there in spite of you being buffed.

To be honest, you seem like an asshat too. "You sir are an idiot worthy of putting most idiots to shame, and I salute you" - if this is the best you can think off I guess I'd better back off now and leave you alone. I'm sorry if I broke your image of yourself as a grade a solo archer.

L

loxleyhood

I'll shoot him. You go PA him.

Just because some people are capable of teamwork doesn't mean they zerg. And if you still think that everyone at a single milegate is grouped, well, there you go.

So in summary when I was shooting you I was keeping you put and making sure you didn't nuke me. Maybe you only understand damage, but others think more broadly.

A

Ahqmae

I understand teamwork well, but I differ from you in not thinking that outnumbering soloers 1 against 3-5 is fun. Yeah, I guess that when you're standing on a hill hardly close to a milegate with a few stealthers at your side you ain't grouping. This makes me think of m00's milegate picture.

Keeping me put and preventing my nukes? I can interrupt your shooting when I like, and you waste end/arrows on me - my arrow block style allows me to run at you when I want to... think of something better please, the reason why I'm standing still and get PA'd is simply cause I'm already nuking you. As for thinking broadly, you attacked a class with an arrow block style, two insta interrupts and the possibility of a 500 pts ablative and IP. Guess your broad thinking would consist of a single line; 'SOLOER! ZERG4TEHWIN'.

I solo and I guess thats why I think in a solo way. Maybe that's the error - I'm used to not attacking targets I can't kill with my ranger because they're a peril to me, whereas your zerg negates that.

Funnay.

L

loxleyhood

I don't zerg. I group, but I never zerg. I've seen your ranger in dozens of brehon blobs.

L

loxleyhood

I think hes traumatised by the whole melee experience Marczje.

A

Ahqmae

And I've seen Elvis in a danish potato field on TV.

V

vintervargen

lox is always solo !!1111 xDDDDDD ;ddddddd

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by vintervargen
lox is always solo !!1111 xDDDDDD ;ddddddd

Vintervargen can make his own chars!!!11111!!1halfoftwo!!

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Vintervargen can make his own chars!!!11111!!1halfoftwo!!

hmm, my post was untrue, yours is supposed to be that too :|

L

loxleyhood

Well ofc you can make your own chars. You didn't just pop out of ebay. :p

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Lumikki
Oh what did this thread turn in to? <sighs>

:)

xx

well bw is kinda flameless atm, had to come up with something

Users who are viewing this thread