sorry hibbeh grp :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
as title says sorry hibbeh grp i was only attempting 2 nuke ya coz i was duo-ing with Roksteady, hope we can still be friends ?? :D

P.S. Elkie started it also by killing me when i was on 10% health
P.P.S. Elkie are u buffed ?? Hope u say no

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sean said:
as title says sorry hibbeh grp i was only attempting 2 nuke ya coz i was duo-ing with Roksteady, hope we can still be friends ?? :D

P.S. Elkie started it also by killing me when i was on 10% health
P.P.S. Elkie are u buffed ?? Hope u say no

and why should you hope i say no? and i killed you on 10% purely because some1 was going to gank u sooner or later when your on that low hp so i just finished you, seems best in my eyes.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
and why should you hope i say no? and i killed you on 10% purely because some1 was going to gank u sooner or later when your on that low hp so i just finished you, seems best in my eyes.

Sounds like his insulting your strength buffed :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Sounds like his insulting your strength buffed :p

well i think hes reffering when i was double dexxed debuff and str debuff when i killed him so obviously im going to hit like a puff

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i was glad it was a hibbeh who kille dme on 10% but when i was on 100% u was hitting me for like 80 dmg mainhand :/

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sean said:
i was glad it was a hibbeh who kille dme on 10% but when i was on 100% u was hitting me for like 80 dmg mainhand :/

as i said debuffs are your friends when im peirce dmg when thats 50% str and 50% dex thats where both stipped and im quiet sure that would of been un-styled

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
was side style :p and i 4got about debuffs :p /hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom