sorry cal!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Mabs seems to have missed the point that 2 nights have passed and that there is still a live seer in the village

and he confirmed it for me :D

Its all up to the serial killer. I can't believe the villagers need the sk to help them to have a chance.

no it was over yesterday
i blocked Itcheh on second night, and no1 was SK;d. so i blocked him again, so it was over before the night session :)

Will

/bin/su
You cannot win a vote when the three wolves can tie any vote. So no wolves would be getting burnt.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Erm, tab, when the wolves equal the villagers in numbers there is no need for them to hide and thus they win. By eating everyone.

I have to say, that was nearly more painfully irritating to watch being played out than damini trying to talk sense into people a few games ago.

Mabs

You cannot win a vote when the three wolves can tie any vote. So no wolves would be getting burnt.

cant you then go option C, run like buggery? so villagers escape and its a tie ? :p

and if only people had listened to Cal early on about me.. ah well, cal L2 not cry wolf ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Seconded Random. Dunno what's happening but the balance and twists of the earlier games appears to have vaporised. I was actually glad when we lost and it was all over.

Mabs

Seconded Random. Dunno what's happening but the balance and twists of the earlier games appears to have vaporised. I was actually glad when we lost and it was all over.

people dont try to work anything out , they are voting arbitrarily, which is missing the point, and they need to stop revenge-voting, cos its pointless

so you died last game, big deal, doesnt mean you have to vote for those people this time round

also it tends to drag a bit if people are unsure or dont post, need to set a more rigid timetable, and if you set a deadline Will - STICK TO IT ! :p

Will

/bin/su
And if I set a more rigid timetable, people complain that they didn't get to vote, or they didn't get home in time, etc etc. A rigid timetable doesn't allow for people revealing information to try to save themselves.

The one day in this game I didn't stick to a deadline I had set, was because I got a PM from Raven asking if he was allowed to reveal he was the Doc. And so I decided to give him a chance to argue his case. Obviously I couldn't post that up.

As for all the twists from previous games, I played this one as an open setup, since I was getting the feeling people found the last non-open game overly complex. I can't allow for people not using logic, and voting randomly, or being inactive.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Will I think the first few games were you let the games flow and decided when to start end the days yourself worked better. just ignore all our moaning, you'll never please everyone.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I agree, I think you were doing fine "playing by ear" so to speak. Also regarding the roles, I think perhaps a move towards something in the middle might help. Maybe try saying "this game contains: role a, role, b, role c" but without indication of the numbers and no random roles?

Most importantly however: Thank you Will

Will

/bin/su
Cheers G.

I think you are right, a semi-open setup might be easier, with the roles involved. Then again, it kills any Godfather/Lover type roles if they are declared upfront.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think that you should be open about roles that may be included, so if you create a new role you tell us what it is, but it keep the "not all roles may be included".

Will

/bin/su
Ok, I get what you mean. I'll get planning a new game, probably for tonight or tomorrow.

Though I've only got 7 names down at the moment, so it looks like a mini-game.

gohan

FH is my second home
well mabs and bobby hardly posted and cadiva was so quiet i didnt realise she was playing, and raven commited suicide by saying he thought meg was a wolf but that he'd protected him ect, sounded far to retarded to be real

towards the end i didnt really care either way jsut wanted the game to end, was no banter no acusasions nothing to really go on just 5 posts of

vote meg

cos he stole a biscuit from me once

ect ect

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Hmm I may have missed it, but my spread shows that cadiva hasnt voted at all, and mabs and raven are still voting for meg.

I can't see any record of mabs changing vote.

So could be the wolves haven't voted for raven. Even if they did vote with meg now it'd just be prudent to cover there tracks.

Yeah I had a nightmare with the munchkin and didn't even get on the computer yesterday so, as I was a furry, I was doing my stuff in PMs with the other two via Mabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom