Sorrowfull bg0 cap

A

Asq

Capped bg0 today, which would have been very nice were it not that I got jumped on, trampled over, stampeded accross and driven into the ground by a somewhat too large force of unfriendly albs... owned :p The future alb rvr generation... guess we haven't seen the last of teh ZerG yet eh?
Odd thing that all through my first 119 rp's in bg0 the fights were great: 1 vs 1 (magical wizard firghts over distances), fg vs fg... but hardly ever more then that (except for the occasional keeptake). Odd how a bg play-style can change so fast from fun battles to mockery and cheap rp-gathering. I hope that when I run into the folks that were in bg0 tonight in later bg's the playstyle will have changed back to the fun battles.

Luckily some mids showed up as well this fine evening and there was a nice but small (and short) battle down the slopes of MPK.

Anyway, thanks to the hibbies that were laughing as hard as I was in our undercrowded cg... see ya;'ll in Thid :)

T

The Kingpin

If you was that Elf eldy at slopes of MTK,,

Than i ran at and Clans Called..

'Ouch

B

BlitheringIdiot

The zerg is all to do with the owners of ck, whoever owns ck has the biggest numbers.

No doubt you found it fun because hibs owned ck at the time and so your force could match both the mids and hib forces. However once mid/alb take the keep their already large force becomes too large and it gets incredibly zergy (one reason why our pbae grp didnt try to defend ck from albs). Its sad but true, you can do all you want to your char, and play however you want but when it comes down to it, the fun you have is down to whoever owns ck at the time.

A

Asq

Guessing the elf wiz was me :) And about having ck, we didn't, think the albs did. It might have been that they took ck before I entered, dunno about that. For me though, control of cg isn't necessarilly related to fun. It's prolly true that whoever has ck will have larger numbers, but having larger numbers shouldn't (have to) lead to bundling up... it's been said before, but why not split up in different groups, and roam some...

B

BlitheringIdiot

...because albs and mids are greedy bastards and want to make sure they get the kills first, so camp portal keeps.

T

The Kingpin

I don't zerg..

Everytime i make a group in a BattleGround..

I go my own way..

Usally ends up flanking albs over and over from the side of the ck leading to Mid bridge,

As, they just seem to follow a horse route..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom