sore losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.=[ST]=gEEzEr

rule
vi. This league’s aim is to be fun and fair competition. If players or clans behaviour in game or on IRC is seen to be endangering this principle, they will be dealt with accordingly. This may include clan/player abuse, spamming chat and excessive swearing/taunting.

tonite we played D2A who broke all of the above rules.
sorry to say this but you guys are a sad set of losers,we were put in division 3b by admin.
we do not cheat, we do not use AIMBOT

u were out of order tonite D2A

GG losers :(

T

trn

Sorry

{D2A}TRN here,

Sorry Guys :(

I apolagise for the whole of my clan. I wasn't impressed with their conduct. You might not have noticed me, I was trying to get on with the game and not keep hassling the admin to see if you were cheating.

I think the problem was one of the older members of the clan started off the idea when he got killed quickly by one of ST, which then spiralled out of control to the more impressionable members of the clan. I havent got a clue why they decided it would be better to complain than try to win the match, they arent normally like that.

I didn't notice any gain in performance that can't be explained by the fact you had lower pings- I was relatively low ping during the match, and I didn't get killed so much.

Sorry once again

They're not going to like me very much now :(

O

old.=[ST]=von dude

well i never thought i would be called a cheater i must be getting a lot better lately then, aimbot where do u get them from then, i could do with one.

thought these guys were ok how wrong we were .sad losers,
i got arthritis playing this goddamn game and still beat you :whip:

=(ST)=von_dude (aged 12 and a girl :) :touch:

next time send your little sisters they might be better losers

i think u lot suffered death by typing ,try playing the game not whinging like spoilt children, baby wants his bottle there there there have rusk and a nap :sleeping:

O

old.=[ST]=von dude

Originally posted by {D2A}TRN
I apolagise for the whole of my clan. I wasn't impressed with their conduct.

thx for that , its just meant to be a bit of fun. :)

K

=KOH=Math

Stupid behaviour...

=KOH= played vs =[ST]= in week 2 of the bwrtcwl, and what a game:)

We were just runnin around in the castle and in the village like scared chickens, trying to avoid any of the =[ST]= guys, and we got a really painful lesson from a very organized and well playing squad :clap: Needless 2 say, we were whooped and the score was 4-0 to =[ST]=...

The sad thing sometimes is that some clans dont understand that they can lose... So, to those clans who start whining when meeting a far better team; accept it and admit that there are teams out there that has been practizing more. Instead of cussing/swearing, use the lesson u get to improve yr own game, instead of stupid behaviour :(

Just for the records; this post is not meant for any clan in particular, more like trying 2 keep the nice community in bwrtcwl as it is, not let it be destroyed by stupid behaviour:mad:

K

*Kornholio*

A very swift apology from {D2A} which is a good sign :)

N

nocte

i have had a look at the demo and i think the 2 thigs that let you down were:

2 - 3 of your clan wen't concentrating on the game. If they spent more time playing and less time typing it could have been a better game.

also the ping difference was awful. although when the admin was following the d2a players there was not much lag on behalf of them.

And yes it is a good sign that they said sorry so soon, although it would have been better if the clan leader had said it.

S

SkD'deWar

D2A...really sad.

Yeah, the ping was the guilty one. 4 of us were connecting from Spain, so our ping was really excellent. But they moaned about the ping (lmao) just b4 the match. During the 1st round, the guilty was the lag. During the 2nd round, they said the server was a crap. I was too bored during the 3rd round to read the console. But during the 4th round, the guilty were us, =[ST]=, as we were cheating and/or using aimbot.

I dunno if you D2A guys spend more than 3 hours a day practising this game. If so, you should try another game which requires less skills (I suggest you The Sims, to start with). If you spent less than 3 hours a day in the RTCW servers, you should seriously think on investing some more of your spare time on the game, in order to improve your skills (rated 0), your team tactics (rated 0) and your aim (rated 3). IMHO you still have lotta work to do.

At the end of the game, and later on the league Irc channel, you asked us what were we doing on division 3b if we were so good. We got two losses against Nocturne and GROS, and one draw against BA, so we were put in division 3b. We've faced in this division clans like =KOH=, excellent players who gave us a really hard fight. After yesterday night match against you, D2A, the most boring match in my whole life, my question is: What are YOU doing on this division?

If you can't show some more class in your game, at least show more respect for clans who put their interest on RTCW. I've never been so rude with another clan as I've been in this post, but as long as I've been called cheater by a bunch of sad losers, I feel the right to do so.

Apologises for my english.

T

trn

Few points here:

a) A small matter, but the clan leader (BadBrains) couldn't play last night, so I was organising clan (or trying to).

b) The reason we were so unorganised was because we rely mainly on players who have exams at this time of year, so it's a bit touch and go who can make it at this time of year. I personally try to put alot of effort into RTCW, but we understand as a clan that Real Life is more important than Virtual Life, so exams have to come first ;)

c) I hate the Sims.

d) Please don't (deWar in particular) have a go at a clan in general when you are only referring to a few players actions. It makes everyone else in the clan very annoyed and even gutted, because people are accusing them of things that they had no part in!

e) Could PB be put on BW League servers? It would make alot of my clan alot less annoyed. I think another member of my clan is emailing BW about this and maybe some other topics.

Oh, and (f)- I don't want there to be any lasting bad feelings between D2A and ST. No one can prove that anyone was or wasnt cheating, so my personal view is innocent until proven guilty. I can't speak for the rest of my clan's views, but in the future we will make sure that it doesn't happen again!

Think of this one as a personal apolagy :m00:

O

old.{D2A}Trebor

{D2A}TRN apologised for our clan and you a**holes ignored it. I would be apologising to but u dont deserve it, you are worthless.

You can say it was your ping that won you the game all you want, but it wasnt.

You shot me through a wall in the train when no one could see me, you knew where {D2A} Ghost was hiding and could not have possibly known unless you were using a clipping cheat.
(which is easily possible because of the Q3 open gl engine and the lack of punkbuster)

i play sunday league football and you get yellow card for calling someone a cheat, i wouldnt be calling you cheats without evidence....:

Just one question? how did you manage to shoot us when you couldnt possibly have seen us or know where we were wihtout being able to see us

You either cheated using map bug or cliping cheat. either way you cheat. I would hardly call that making the game enjoyable for others...

W

WFJuNkY

*disclaimer*
these are my thoughts and my thoughts alone, this has no effects on what my meaning is in the whole of rtcw nor the bw league nor the meaning of life and that sort of stuff.
*/disclaimer*

i think d2a should firstly look at their aim, having heard and seen things about u, u seem as a CS clan to me, always thinking that if someone is better then u they must be cheating as your godlike, similar to the cunny clan
i've seen things from the demo, and tbh i think the ping differnce and the aim of the ST players is what cost u the game, plus the whinging of your players
i think if you concentrate on the game and stop talking that much u'd do a lot better.

dont go around accusing people of things they havent done, especially when u have no proof at all but some circumstancial whining, after all this is not camper strike and we should all get along.

and if u think i am the worst kind of evil now, so be it, if u want to talk to me just pop in on #bwrtcwl on quakenet and look for JuNkY, as that's me, i'll give u some tips on what to do and how to aim if u want and if i ahve the spare time, now, evryone involved just apologise and we'll all get along.

/end of rant

O

old.=[ST]=gEEzEr

The only evidence is in the demo`s
WATCH them and LEARN

thx to
=KOH= MATH a very good and polite clan
GMAX who obviously watched the demo`s
WFJuNkY who clearly knows what he`s talking about

Originally posted by WFJuNkY
i think d2a should firstly look at their aim, having heard and seen things about u, u seem as a CS clan to me, always thinking that if someone is better then u they must be cheating as your godlike, similar to the cunny clan
i've seen things from the demo, and tbh i think the ping differnce and the aim of the ST players is what cost u the game, plus the whinging of your players
i think if you concentrate on the game and stop talking that much u'd do a lot better.

dont go around accusing people of things they havent done, especially when u have no proof at all but some circumstancial whining, after all this is not camper strike and we should all get along.

Nuff said

T

trn

How about introducing a new rule that says that you are not allowed to start complaining in a match. Any complaints that are made have to be made by email (and not in irc as this can get out of hand), so that the admins can look at the demo and decide afterwards if any action needs to be taken?

Our clan has been talking about this rule, and we have decided to introduce it as a rule in our clan. Introducing this to the BW League would stop any such event happening again, and there is no benefit in constantly complaining as it just loses you the match!

Anyway, just a thought...

O

old.{D2A}Trebor

just thought u admins might like to know what aimbot actually does:

aim bot is a file that can be run on a pure server

aimbot lets you shoot faster almost automatic aiming, see through walls and changes the color of axis and allies dress. axis is red and allies are blue.

Therefore, it cannot be clearly detected as cheating, because it only makes the other clan really good, not doing anyhting visibly illegal.

There is a console command to change veiw for long shots and better side views /cg_FOV gives a fishbowl effect, which can only be done when punkbuster is DISABLED (like it was in the server last night)

However, a rematch wouldnt work either because aimbot isnt detected by punkbuster so you will never be able to tell if they use it unless they own up to cheating, which is clearly not going to happen.

Shame i didnt know this before, but when you look to see cheats they are easy to find. Obviously they did look and find cheats

There is no way i would be killed before fire off 3 shots

B

brizzle

The cg_fov command is not a cheat you muppet, just a preference of how you want your game to look on your PC....

And don't go accusing clans of using an aimbot just because they take you down quick. A bit of crossfire set up means you are being hit by 2/3 people at any one time hence you go down fast (I know we have been on the receiving end many a time :( ).

Stop whinging Trebor and get over it, you were beat as far as I can tell fair and square. Well played =[ST]=!!

Brizz.

O

old.=[ST]=von dude

trebor

what is your problem,why cant u accept that u lost fair and square. u really r pissing me off with all this cheat bullshit .
stop acting like some snotty nosed little kid, it seems to me u know more about cheating than anybody until u mentioned it i had'nt even heard of aimbot.i can't prove we did'nt cheat but then again we should'nt have to, i think the only thing we do know for sure is that u r a complete tosser,

N

nocte

just thought u admins might like to know what aimbot actually does:

aim bot is a file that can be run on a pure server

Wrong. there are no working aimbots that run on pure servers.

see through walls and changes the color of axis and allies dress. axis is red and allies are blue.

The see through walls "cheat" is an opengl modification and also can't be run on pure servers. As for the coloured skins, these also only work of unpure servers, as they are just .pk3 files.

There is a console command to change veiw for long shots and better side views /cg_FOV gives a fishbowl effect, which can only be done when punkbuster is DISABLED (like it was in the server last night)

again the fov command is totally accepted by PB and is therefore not a cheat.

There is no way i would be killed before fire off 3 shots

well you must be the best player ever coz it is very possible to get shot before you let off even 1 round. 2-3 people shooting you will kill you in about 2-3 seconds.

This discussion should be over. ST were the better team on the night. Get over it... everyone looses.

And accusing everyone who beats you of cheating will not fair well for the D2A clan name.

S

SkD'deWar

Case closed.

Lo everybody.

This is the e-mail we received yesterday night from BW:
"we have watched the demo`s and D2A have been warned about the abuse you recieved in game,and after in irc,it was out of order and not in the fun way this legue is supposed to be run...
Best regards,
BWRtCWL Team"

In regard to =[ST]=, this affair is closed. Many thanks to BWRtCW Team for their interest and support. We also appreciate all the support we've received in this forum.

And now, plz, let's go back into game.

Cheerz

O

old.Bad Brains

I am not CL of any of the above named clans... :mad:
Anyone wearing that handle is a fraud I tell you.. :clap: :clap:

T

trn

Could we please bring this whole thing to an end now? It is very depressing for me and many other members of my clan to see the D2A name being trodden into the ground! :(

ST, you deserve the victory; you were more organised, more skilled, and played the best on the night! I personally am fine with the fact that we lost, I don't mind losing once in a while, especially on a night when we are pressured into making last minute changes because of player availability. :cool:

Some other players in our clan were obviously not so happy; I think this was partly because they didn't know how "cheating" worked in RTCW, so it was very easy for them to blame it on this. Now they do know (thanks GMax), so I'm sure it won't happen again in the future. Like I said before, it is now a criminal offence in our clan to complain during the match, so if anyone does they won't be a member of D2A or very much longer! :touch:

PS- Yeah I was aware that there was an admin called Bad Brains as well, sorry if I confused anyone! BB in our clan spells it will numbers and all as one word though ;)

O

old.skydogkiller

Ok I've read all the replies and to be honest, their WEAK! On the TS side that is, some of the people who replied weren't even playing or saw the match, why the hell are you here? As for 'cross-fire' and ping being the reason we got beat, thats rubbish, how can you set up a cross fire in a train with 1 person?? Please post your suggestions on a post card to:

You Cant
@ You Lamers
69 Cheaters Lane

O

old.skydogkiller

You replied just to say 'Yawn'? How sad a life do you live?

W

WFJuNkY

Originally posted by skydogkiller
You replied just to say 'Yawn'? How sad a life do you live?

yawn.

the matter is dropped twat, give it a rest, u got beat, u are not the most elite mofo in rtcw, to bad, live with it.

they didnt cheat, if u feel they did cuz u got shot up all the time, i got a news flash for ya, it's because your lack of skill.

and now piss of with your accusations cuz your boring me.
(and i get a very nasty person when im bored and have to deal with ignorant little f*cks, believe me.)

B

bigbb

I believe we reached a conclusion to this thread, so we'll push the chocolate boat down the stream, I thinky.

*Theraputic dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom