Sorcerer spec ???

MoD

Fledgling Freddie
Can any one please tell me the best spec for a Sorcerer please.

cheers

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
MoD said:
Can any one please tell me the best spec for a Sorcerer please.

cheers

Depends what you want to do.

44 mind, 31 body is probably the strongest CC spec - you will get the best mez and an AE root to back it up. (This one is preferred by most RvR sorcs I think - I know I like it)

40 mind, 36 body is a decent all-round spec. Bit more versatile than the one above, and more power efficient for PvE. You swap the top mez for a better AE root, and some nice debuffs for wizards. Plays very similarly to the one above too.

46 body, 28 mind also still pretty nice. The damage effectiveness of the 45 nuke is less compared to the baseline lifetap than it used to be, but you get the top debuffs and the 24 mez is still useful - although resisted more than higher ones would be.

36 mind, 40 matter supposed to be pretty nice for PvE too.

Not sure how popular the high mind (45+ mind) specs are at the moment ... that's a bit more of a one trick pony. Crack 5 isn't that much better than crack 4 imo. Nice if you want to spec for dragon raids though :flame:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
44 mind 31 body is a nice RvR spec
Top debuffs, top mez and AoE root and ofc crack4, low variance on baseline lifetaps :)

46body 27mind
50% cold debuff :D pbaoe groups will love you for doubleing there damage
also have a good nuke (MUCH better than the lifetap...having played both specs) nice AoE root, crack3, shitty aoe mez tho.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Linnet said:
Depends what you want to do.

40 mind, 36 body is a decent all-round spec. Bit more versatile than the one above, and more power efficient for PvE. You swap the top mez for a better AE root, and some nice debuffs for wizards. Plays very similarly to the one above too.

Think this one should read 40 body 36 mind. I've had this one since almost day 1. Nice for pve and just lie you have the top mezz for rvr if anyone asks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom