sorcerer pets ??

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
where are the best sorc pets in TOA ??

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
not sure but the best aerus pets is gorgons afaik. not sure if sorcs can charm salamanders.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
where are the best sorc pets in TOA ??
pvp:
nr1:LW Palladin for dmg -hw
nr2:Stun chicken as a nice complement. -hw

pve
gorgon - aerus

Sorin

Banned
Demon2k3 said:
not sure but the best aerus pets is gorgons afaik. not sure if sorcs can charm salamanders.

no, sorcs cannot charm sallies.

You want land or under water pets sean?

Tombha

Fledgling Freddie
if you ml9 a pet.. the best pet for a sorc is one of the subekite kho something.. uses a spear, hits like a truck, has alot of hitpoints and can solo some encounters..

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Underwater I go for any two hand wielder that has a bonus towards whatever it's hitting (so wielding slashers if hunting most fishlike mobs - inc CB mob). The style damage adds a lot of damage, and also hits more often.

Darzil

Gins

Loyal Freddie
once ml9'd the lvl50 Khu ragers are by far the best pets. they can be found on just about any island in hesperos and meso :)

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
gorgons maiden ml 9 are the best pets...but they don't go at the bottom of the sea.
Sobekite something are very good also.
U can't get a sally because they are 50+ lvl.....only a sally in the entrance of ml7 dungeon which are 50 lvl :)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
I always use the fresh or blackwater crocs from Stygia. They can swim under water and run on land and they are hard as fk. I will do a test later to let you know if an ml9 croc can take down an ml9 gorgon. I wouldnt like to place my money on either

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
imo its depending on where you want to fight/kill, ie if you want to kill some volc mobs it would be far easyer to get the stone people(ativo statues?) than to traval to stygia(black croc) or meso(khu khem) to get a pet

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
some of the melos lvl50 mobs near kithra are the best, with styles and effects etc

best all around is khu rager cus so versatile and easy to get hold of, but even the lvl46ish meso stuff can do cb / zahur etc

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
if you want to kill some volc mobs it would be far easyer to get the stone people(ativo statues?)

There's yellow con taurs just past ring of fire that are much better sorc pets than the blue con statues.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
If your farming in meso and cba dragging a pet , i got a naxos mob (cant remember what one :( ) , it was the one with the 2h sword.

When ml9ed it was hitting orange cons for 700-900 , highest it hit was a melos guardsmen for 989.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Golena said:
There's yellow con taurs just past ring of fire that are much better sorc pets than the blue con statues.

Taur Guardians iirc...not bad pets, they don't style but they have good HPs and are easy to find. Buffed up, they are more than hard enough for scroll farming or whatever.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:

theres not blue, unless it was changed in the last week or 2... think they range from 46-49 but not blue:p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Gorgon pets are quite good yea used to use one along time ago on my ment when i couldn't be arsed to run a sally to aerus zones :) nowhere near the same amount of hp but it hits very fast when buffed

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I've found Burning Lingui (the ones from DS encounter) to be insane.

With their pbaoe dot + dmg shield, and insane amount of hitpoints I'd grab an ml9 burning lingui > red sally any time! It's utterly insane ;S

Bridd

Fledgling Freddie
Gorgon pets hardest, in fact only sorc charmable pet in Aerus, so there aint much debate there.

By far the hardest pets in ToA are the crocs in Stygia. I have had cl buffed, ml9 crocs hit like for a thousand with crit shot, plus they take punishment and are quick on land and sea, and will scratch your back with their scaly tail when you have an itch :).

Kho Ragers are brilliant as well, although not as hard as crocs - but as some said only the ones with the spears. The ones with staffs are annoying tossers who just keep trying to heal you and cry and run away when ML9ed.

As far as volcanus is concerned, I have tested and the darker statues which con yellow... 50... are good for things like farming ML1 as they seem resistant to fire, and will man the BBQ when needed. The yellow taurs are handy because they only thing smack in the middle of taur village, and they are quicker than the statues.

I think the most fun and coolest pet in ToA is an umbral conjurer, can't mellee for crap, but it is an entertaining caster and if you're farming blues/yellows for scrolls then it beats the boredom watching your pet nuke down yellows while you just loot up ... umbrals play chess and can help you with sudako as well.

Maleb

Fledgling Freddie
Sobekite Khem Kamu spams bladeturns every 5 secs orso :) those are nice. Or for in the water: white sharks, those hit hard o_O If I'm out of ideas and lazy I go for the easy gorgon or waterside croc, nothing wrong with them

Maleb

Fledgling Freddie
Tosen said:
I've found Burning Lingui (the ones from DS encounter) to be insane.

With their pbaoe dot + dmg shield, and insane amount of hitpoints I'd grab an ml9 burning lingui > red sally any time! It's utterly insane ;S

And hope someone isn't finishing DS while you are clearing a setion fort :p but indeed the burning lingui can cope with all :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Maleb said:
And hope someone isn't finishing DS while you are clearing a setion fort :p but indeed the burning lingui can cope with all :)

yea, considering how shite the arti is (atleast I havn't found anything useful about it) I always take the chance that noone will do it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom