Sorc ToA SC

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
K, can't do these myself.

I want to use Naliah's Robes, the Bracer of Zo'Arkat and either Traldor's Oracle or the Staff of The God. I doubt 99% will be possible so a MP template is fine.

Anyone able to help me out here plz?

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
well this post is doing really well isnt it

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Aye - no one seems to be interested in helping other class's. I posted help for a paldin one. and someone replyed saying "yea i need one too"

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
look on VN boards, try to make one yourselve, etc
its just lasiness wich prevents you from not making one yoursleve, and not your experience with it orso

Darksbane

Fledgling Freddie
Im Halfway through one, but struggling to not use 2 many artifacts, i found a very nice body sorc template on VN, ill get linke for you later.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Dont make Templates till 1.68 last version, by now the maximun +cast speed is 10% ie, same whit +range of spell etc., and the +stat cap is nerfed too.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Alternatively you could just plan ahead and not TRY to get more than a 10% bonus. In which case sorcs will only need two artifacts in order to max out their range.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Wildfire said:
Alternatively you could just plan ahead and not TRY to get more than a 10% bonus.
You could: but the information on what ALL of the new caps are isnt complete so far.

Cap on +power (%age of power, not the crap we have currently) - unknown
Cap on +healing effectiveness - unknown
Cap on +buffs - unknown
and no doubt many more I havent thought of so far.

Fair enough only the first applies to sorcs, but until we have all the details its not worth wasting time sorting out a template. This was asked about elsewhere, with 1 of the standard "Not sure, will try to answer on Friday" Mythic answers supplied.

It also seems likely that the stats on individual items will be updated (soon? who knows) since theres quite a few that give a bonus larger than this new cap on their own.

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone care to check the numbers and find the (inevitable) down-side to the one at the top of this thread? Seems pretty fucking sweet to me personally.

http://vnboards.ign.com/Albion_Mage_Professions/b20917/64054443/?14

edit: just thought id include the active artifact abilities here as well, useful or otherwise...
abilities of note highlighted in bold

Belt of The Moon 4 - 10% all melee resist buff (timer? probably 30 mins)
Belt of The Moon 10 - create item (glowing sickle-design staff)
Maddening Scalars 5 - 40% melee buffer / return
Maddening Scalars 10 - wolf morph (! :D)
Naliah's Robes 5 - realm lore ability
Naliah's Robes 10 - unbreakable 35% snare / dot reverse proc (sweet, dude.)
Phoebus' Harp 3 - bedazzlement; 10% fumbles/miscasts for 30s
Phoebus' Harp 10 - create item (ethereal phoebus' harp - instrument)
Tartaros' Gift 5 - MCL 2 charge
Tartaros' Gift 10 - spirit DD (also reported as a lifetap, not sure which)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Well theres more than 1 in that thread, not sure which your referring to.

Assuming its the first:

It doesnt use the bracer you mentioned in first post, havent checked to see if it has an effect that would be considered 'must have' or not though.
Increases +hits cap by 40 (to +240), but only has +120 hits. 120 missing there ...
Increases +int cap by 9 (to 84), but has +107 int. Bit of a waste
It has +22% power, Im not sure where the cap is on that either before or after yesterdays changes.

It does have a nice combination of other bonuses though. Without knowing the individual items in detail I cant say how it should be improved, but it seems youd want to consider removing 1-2 of the jewellery items giving +int, adjusting the SCd parts as required and hopefully gain back the missing hits ;)

Edit: Bloody typical, as I post you edit in the info I couldnt be bothered looking up. Guess Ill re-read it tomorrow ;)

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
True it doesn't use some of the artifacts I listed but as it stands I haven't seen any decent templates that do, and I really am incapable at putting them together myself, so I'm left to scrounge other peoples' work.

Edit: The hits and int caps would be filled up by BB buffs methinks.

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
http://vnboards.ign.com/Albion_Mage_Professions/b20917/62779323/?19

looks decent but think it could do with some tweaking but not sure, would like some +% debuffs and +% duration (this does not work with CC duration btw)
lol yankz are so clueless
check the proc on teh robe hes using :twak:
Reactive proc. Damage over time with 30 delve value damage, 45 second duration, and 5 second frequency. Also casts a 35% speed decrease.

edit: need to read better :p
rather confused about this proc
will the snare be effected by det while the dot wont?
cuz if that would be teh case youd be handing out 40seconds of CC immunity

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
basically the reverse proc snares (unbreakably) and dots someone at the same time, and is subsequently rather nice

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Well after yesterday's CamelotHerald posts Id suggest you wait until the stats for the 'nerfed' versions of all artifacts are available, it sounds as if most of them are in for some "rebalancing"

At least we're seeing these details before TOA arrives, but depending on how long you expect GOA to take to patch to 1.68 you might want to have separate SC suits for 1.67 and 1.68 ;)

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly, I found a slightly better template. Secondly, I'm hopeful it won't require a great deal of tweaking as none of the items on it provide more than 6% bonus to a stat. Fingers crossed, they'll just up the existing bonuses to regular stats and tweak the ToA bonuses down to 5% in all the cases in my template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom