Sophie Ellis Bextor

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
News just in......

......Singer Sophie Ellis Bextor has been found headbutted to death in the apartment of a French footballer.

......Apparently, it was murder on Zidane's floor

:england:

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
LOL With the day I am having in work that actually did cheer me up! Sad but true!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
LOL, poor Sophie. Send her round to me, I will give her mouth to nipple resuscitation! :D

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Dreamor said:
News just in......

......Singer Sophie Ellis Bextor has been found headbutted to death in the apartment of a French footballer.

......Apparently, it was murder on Zidane's floor

:england:

Lol i was going to post this,been reading the Mirror today? :)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
supersaint said:
Lol i was going to post this,been reading the Mirror today? :)

Just something someone in the office sent me, I get tonnes of emails.. this one happend to make me laugh :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I laughed so much I farted and now people are looking at me :(

god damn you!! :D

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm I had a blonde moment then...and yes just had it streaked and did'nt get it for a second!!! but lol now and yarr funny but poor :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Btw, is it just me that finds Sophie Ellis Bextor to be very sexy?

sophie_ellis_bextor_001.jpg

Hubba, hubba :D

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Nah not just you Chad she looks too fit to fuck on that pic!, altho sometimes her face looks like a dolls face.........but that not be a bad thing in the bedroom ahem :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dunno why but I find women who are china white to be very sexy, specially if they have very few clothes on and wear dark red lipstick :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
jezus i posted that joke on the jokes thread on here 6 months ago !

topical i guess :/

Thadius

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Dunno why but I find women who are china white to be very sexy, specially if they have very few clothes on and wear dark red lipstick :D

Gothtastic!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm great corsett but not terribly sure about the frilly drawers tbh again great bod, intreaguing face but for the love of all thats holy lose the blue eye shadow :(

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Not sure about the china white face but bright red lipstick, long blonde pig tails and a school uniform do it for me :)
opps did I say that out loud :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm choddy if you like the vampirrhic look google sophie ellis bexters advert for peta against wearing fur.... have some clean shorts to hand though tbh.

Danny boy yes you would like that cos your a disgusting letcherous old prevert, gawd bless ya and all who sail in you gov'nor!

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
hmm choddy if you like the vampirrhic look google sophie ellis bexters advert for peta against wearing fur.... have some clean shorts to hand though tbh.

Danny boy yes you would like that cos your a disgusting letcherous old prevert, gawd bless ya and all who sail in you gov'nor!
But I can sleep easy knowing my lil schoolgirl is the same age as me and I only get to be headmaster if I'm a good boy :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye but make sure you dont piss her off or you could end up with her converscating your conkers and shutting them in The Draw.

*winces*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom