Sophie Anderton

Laddey

FH is my second home
Has anybody watched this? Heard Chris Myles talking about it today, whats it like.

Can't seem to find it anywhere, somebody pm me a link ! (sorry if its against CoC, if it is, in that case pm me quickly!)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
it is, got link but not sharing it to my sworn enemy no. 1!

(read: dont have it but i dont like you!)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Sophie Anderton sex tape noobs!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It was on youtube, last I looked anyhow. To my great shame the story was at the front of my mind and I actually bothered searching for it.

Not much to see tbh, she's sat on the sofa at the start talking to the journo, very matter of fact and discussing a price and checkign with her friend on the phone, not like she's trying to seduce him or anything.

Later on it switches to a hidden camera in a bedroom and she's lolling about on the bed in her undies. Presumably she's waiting for him and this is proof the transaction would have gone ahead from her end. It goes on for some very boring minutes till she gets fed up and walks out the room. He obviously didn't turn up.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Who's the coke snorting whore? Never heard of her

ps. Worst sex tape ever..

Nate

FH is my second home
Is that it? Looks like it couldn't even make me fail the wankathon! and whats with her tits being censored but her doing coke is totally fine? :eek6:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i reckon its fake, she must have a new show coming out soon

for example did you notice the hanky box cunningly in the way when she was "snorting"

Or the fact when she switched the light off she leaned over the camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom