Sopan rr10

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
so much for free speech on forums,

I guess only thing I can write without getting a TABU. is GRATz
GRATZ SOPAN WELL DESERVED. BEST SKALD! :puke:

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
My thank u to u all was moved so I say thank u again.

Im for free speach stallion, but lies and bad behavior from ppl like u, glottis and others should be banned from this forum. :twak:

Glottis im glad if u reported me. That means that if im still on u are way out of line and should appologise. :worthy:

That im looking forward too.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
No such thing as free speech, at least not here - feel free to start your own boards if you want some (and even then there are things you will get shut down for depending on where it's hosted)

Post things that are against the rules it'll get nuked and you'll get in trouble.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
No such thing as free speech, at least not here - feel free to start your own boards if you want some (and even then there are things you will get shut down for depending on where it's hosted)

Post things that are against the rules it'll get nuked and you'll get in trouble.

so much contradiction in those sentences ill not even bother to point out your pathetic double standard modding.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Cyviel said:
so much contradiction in those sentences ill not even bother to point out your pathetic double standard modding.

if you see a post that needs moderation feel free to report it.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
sopan said:
My thank u to u all was moved so I say thank u again.

BiG GRATS for ya mate ! ;> I hope everything in your life still nice as it must be :) A Bear hug for you maty, another one for the savage dwarf (soz i dont remember his nickname xD)

Himse

FH is my second home
Gratz, and Batdie come back to daoc mistar uber warrior :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom