Sopan and idiots/co

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ok so im fighting a nightshade, I'm winning and you smell the realmpoints and kill me. Fair enough happens everyday but what i dont understand is why you let the hib live?

There really is such a strong desire to kill this server off even more than it already has been , when this sub runs out i wont be playing again.

Sad to see prydwen/dyvet w/e die such a nasty death, but it really is players like you who are causing it :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
theres a bug with his radar that doesnt pick up NS's!

:)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I'm getting so fed up with this bullshit that all albs are worthless etc.

Letting hibs/mids survive when they kill of the albs, it's nothing other than pathetic.

Whine all you want about what albs are doing, I might even agree on some of it, but you're not making this game any better yourself.

Fucking sick of it.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I'm getting so fed up with this bullshit that all albs are worthless etc.

Letting hibs/mids survive when they kill of the albs, it's nothing other than pathetic.

Whine all you want about what albs are doing, I might even agree on some of it, but you're not making this game any better yourself.

Fucking sick of it.

Well i usually hmm... always kill the mids and then think about the hibs :D
I also add on every hib/mid fight and help the hib :D
I guess its the nature part inside of me lol

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

I look at who is fighting. Can be a pain having to do it though, lost me the drop a few times lastnight, when I broke mid cast thinking I had jiradon targetted and wasnt.

Had some pleasure seeing that theurg and armsman (i think) duo lastnight getting chained by Jir. I took out the theurg first time I saw them both on him. Didnt realise no help was required ;) The guy is a machine.

Sorry to warhead for nicking one of his kills, was above the water and couldnt see what was going on. Dunno if he reads this forum. Shame there isnt some sort of 'my mistake' emote - any suggestions?

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie

tis cus mids smell and hib have sexeh ppl like meh :D

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
well infanity, some people doesnt like other people and so on.. like i feel like killing you on sight if u aint fighting someone else.. you've been too lame and whining too much when you played the merc.

overall, some people are more respected than others..

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
well infanity, some people doesnt like other people and so on.. like i feel like killing you on sight if u aint fighting someone else.. you've been too lame and whining too much when you played the merc.

overall, some people are more respected than others..

Yeh, I also think your a complete c*nt ingame hence why i always attack you on merc :p

Your play style stunk on champion for quite a while to get through the realm ranks but thats my opinion :d

Anyway better things to do than chat with you! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom