SOPA + Totalbiscuit

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sooner or later the internet will be like the Apple App store :(

Jeros

Part of the furniture

The worst thing is you actully used a copyrighted term in that sentance "app store"

God help us all.....

I don't want my kids to turn around to me one day and ask me what it was like "when you could look up anything on the internet"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They already moderate the internets in finland, dropping sites if they step over the line. Works fine and if they drop something, it's for a reason.

Can't really say i care what happens to the Us internet surfers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Who's reason?

This (if it passes) won't only affect US web users, it will have a global affect.

Youtube
Google
Facebook
etc

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well government policing ofcourse, but here it's worked in a sensible manner.

It's not black&white conspiracy and i do think it's being made into something it might not be.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Who's reason?

This (if it passes) won't only affect US web users, it will have a global affect.

Youtube
Google
Facebook
etc
They will all be planning to leave the US and come to Denmark if it passes and Denmark will then take over the world

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
TBH , I'm facing the unthinkable, it might actually be better, unless they start rounding up scammers and shooting them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
TBH , I'm facing the unthinkable, it might actually be better

Apart from the site-by-site shutting down of places that give access to pictures of children being abused for the purposes of sexual gratification I can't think of a single thing that is made better through censorship.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Apart from the site-by-site shutting down of places that give access to pictures of children being abused for the purposes of sexual gratification I can't think of a single thing that is made better through censorship.

Lot of other things, such as inciting violence, bomb building instructions, black market trade. Though the latter might not be on google search anyway :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that's amazing. really amazing 0o

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You can forget all about snippets from shows and whatnot appearing on the internet.

Which in itself is utterly retarded anyway, shows gain huge amounts of fans from youtube clips and whatnot. For example, I only watch family guy because I saw clips on the internet.

I have said it before and I will say it again. These stupid cunts need to move with the times and embrace the internet and the free movement of information, along with the huge amounts of money they could make out of it. Or go out of business.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Being a Swede, I think the name SOPA is very fitting. (it means trash/garbage in our language)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom