sooooper recipe!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ok so summer is gone, face it its had its shot and it blew it, autumn (yay) is upon us so here is a bloody lovely recipe for some soup that B2s mumsy sent us, we made it yesterday and i have to say....yum!

get 2 medium/large courgettes (zuchinnis) chop them in to slices (thinnish ones about 1/2 a cm) and fry in a little oil or butter

make 1/2 a pint of veg stock

when the courgettes have been fried for about 10 minutes add the stock and season (I put thyme & black pepper in and that was lovely) boil until the courgettes are nice and soft then chuck the whole lot in the blender with 2 cream cheese triangles (or 2 spoon fulls of the stuff) and zap it until its soupy (about 2 or 3 minutes.

and voila.

really simple and bloody lovely and filling, we made this yesterday (same measurements) and got about 4 bowls out of it.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
When you say B2 do you mean you have 2 bfs?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Clearly B2 is the predecessor of the famous B52 bomber. :D

Anyway Ez thatr recipe sounds yummy! I'd just have to get me a blender.. hmm. *makes plans*

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Think im gonna cook some cauliflower soup tonight!

Marc

FH is my second home
Cooking is for people who cba to order a takeaway

Ezteq

Queen of OT
When you say B2 do you mean you have 2 bfs?

lol god no, ones enough ty. B2 is my bf, who got me started on daoc all those years ago his name on that was BunnyTwo so i got in the habit of refering to him as B2 when talking in game related areas.

and yesterday after i made the soup he made a potatoe cake...which isn't what you think it's actually a cake cake (sweet cake) from potatoe, bloody nice it was too, tasted like that lovely crispy bit you get on fruit cake which imo is the only good bit about it, you know the bit round the edges...before you get to the horrible bit that has the texture of an old bath mat?

yes we had a very domesticated day yesterday.

(well until he was half way through making the cake and realised we had no sugar so pried me off the sofa, away from my Bones DVD to send me to the garage to get some causing me to call him a motherfucker in my Marcellus Wallis voice...but up till then it was very domestic)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
causing me to call him a motherfucker in my Marcellus Wallis voice...but up till then it was very domestic)

Did you also threaten the get some brothers to go to work on him with some pliers??

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Did you also threaten the get some brothers to go to work on him with some pliers??

no...but i did tell him in a very assertive way that i was going to buy some maltesers with the change, and i only saved him one

however, when i called through to the kitchen to offer him one i distracted him and he put rice in the cake mix instead of the sugar...it was ok though he spent a very theraputic 20 mins picking it all out.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
however, when i called through to the kitchen to offer him one i distracted him and he put rice in the cake mix instead of the sugar...it was ok though he spent a very theraputic 20 mins picking it all out.

well, it's already got potato in it, how much worse can it be? :wub::p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the rice wasn't so bad...it was when the guinea pig shat in it that things really took a down turn.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Ez all those nice images of you just went out the window.............................. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom