Failed Geordie and Parmothief
old.Tohtori said:
Hey, it's an upgrade from "possible sex offender" :D

possible sex offender is more appropriate :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
soze said:
yeah 4 missions :)

Uh oh... well done. Im not that nimble really. I prefer a more straight forward approach, or at least it end that way, always. :( Whic i don´t mind ofc ;D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Film night last night, flat party tonight then a load of work to do on sunday :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
fettoken said:
Uh oh... well done. Im not that nimble really. I prefer a more straight forward approach, or at least it end that way, always. :( Whic i don´t mind ofc ;D
I do keep getting terrorist on the last 3 missions :) But i have figured out the easy way for the mental hospital and the police informer ones so im on 6 Silent Assasins now :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I had a 17th bday bash to go to. Alcohol was not free and was stupidly overpriced (~£3.50 for a vodka and orange).

Then me and the gf brought home a large chinese-style pizza and ate it all. Very, very nice.

Then I made her watch Hard Target before we slept. We lazed around today eating party rings and drinking cola ^^.

As for tomorrow, coursework & gaming. Having the urge to re-install NWN.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz, visit finland sometimes and you'll know overpriced.

Basic pint of beer, around 4 even 5 euro's in most places.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
I had a 17th bday bash to go to. Alcohol was not free and was stupidly overpriced (~£3.50 for a vodka and orange).

that doenst seem expensive at all to me :p

tris-

Bugz said:

thats a standard price here and i live in a fucking shite hole (middlesbrough for those who dont know).

i think its comparable to london prices, except we get paid about 1/3 as much for the same jobs:)

in reference to my previous post, day 3 of getting back to my normal self was a sucess. ive somehow managed 3 nights getting proper pissed and only spent a total of 60 quid, including taxi fares there and back. managed a quick kiss (that was free btw) and a couple of dirty dances aswell.
back in the old days i was spending upwards of 40 per night.

Gamah

Banned
Bugz said:

Then me and the gf brought home a large chinese-style pizza and ate it all. Very, very nice.

Then I made her watch Hard Target before we slept. We lazed around today eating party rings and drinking cola ^^.

As for tomorrow, coursework & gaming. Having the urge to re-install NWN.

3.50 is about right ^^ Thats why men drink beer...£2 for a pint of carling £2.20 for a pint of fosters O/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
3.50 is about right ^^ Thats why men drink beer...£2 for a pint of carling £2.20 for a pint of fosters O/

It looks like i'm doomed to have beer forever because it is cheaper :(

Perhaps i've yet to grow into it but I don't particulary find beer that nice to drink.

Marc

FH is my second home
£3.10 for double JD and coke in my local \o/

No pubs in my home town are brewery owned now, so drinks are cheap.

tris-

we got a couple wetherspoons round here, one in particular doesnt have a music license so most stuff is anywhere from 50p - 1.50 cheaper than a standard price.

pints of hand pull ale for 1.49 = HELL YEA

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
It looks like i'm doomed to have beer forever because it is cheaper :(

Perhaps i've yet to grow into it but I don't particulary find beer that nice to drink.

Then you gotta get rich or stop b*tchng about it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom