Sooo... Here's a trillion euros, don't spend it all at once.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Even in some sort of unicorn infested social utopia there would still be rich people because of supply and demand and even then, those not willing to contribute to a society or help that society would have to be removed or given less until they do contribute, it would be unworkable if not, society would physically brake down. You simply could not have half the population working their tits off to provide for the other half with no return.
Retarded argument is retarded. Who ever wanted that. Ever?

You watched that vid @Raven?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No, I have slightly more interesting things to do with my time.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Like complain about greeks without even caring to find out what they actually want to do, and why. Riiiiigght.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Cory Doctorow from Boingboing has written a brilliant novel about a world where people can upload their brains into clones and money becomes unimportant instead it is replaced by social points based on your contributions to others and it can be read automatically when you meet someone.
Just looks into the lives of people who have no points and the way they deal with society.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fair enough. I guess your cavalier attitude applies to things that.directly affect your own life.

Maybe it's nice to be blinkered and judgemental passenger in life.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It sure is. I can get on with my life and not care what a bunch of tax dodgers get up to.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It sure is. I can get on with my life and not care what a bunch of tax dodgers get up to.

Excellent. I'm pleased for you m8.

Works out handy for me too - it means I can discard your opinions out of hand as, by your own admission, you're not the type of person who seeks out information to educate yourself, rather you're someone who just regurgitates the tabloid line. It'll save me time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom