Soon hanging up my axes

P

parcel

I will soon be hanging up my axes like alot of the other characters that seem to be going that way little parcels account comes to an end in january but parcel still has 6 months till account expires but i might not be on that much.So i will say it on here in advance just incase im playing to much SWG :D (FarStar :D)

i might be back for awhile in TOA but it is starting to get a bit repetative atm.

thanks to all RG and everyone one else ive played with but considering it might not be the last time considering i still got 6 months bye for now :D

P

parcel

Parcel

Parcel and little parcel in about 10 mins :D getting it soon

R

-RG-Jaond

Damn is the parcelfamily leaving daoc :(

A

Arnor

one of the real oldtimers if my memory serves for once ^^

later mac, have fun

S

SevenSins

I've said it before parcel me old man, boy, and young fella,

Come join me on Alb/Pryd :)

Don't even try SWG :(

M

mots

How's your cute cat working out for you :). Swg is pure fun for those not tried it.

C

cleptomaniac

Originally posted by mots
Swg is pure fun for those not tried it.

SWG is pure shit, if u ask me.

Carebear game with little to none existing PvP. No loot whatsoever, everything crafted, and you have absolutely nothing to look forward to once you get that master level and capped your skilltree.

Sure, if you enjoy traveling and watching the scenery, it's probably a great game. But the lack of things to do once that skill tree is capped...well, bleh. Ofcourse, the game could have been improved , i just played it a few months in the early beta stage. But a few friends of mine told me it only got worse once it was released, so i doubt it.

Anyway, just my opinion :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by cleptomaniac
SWG is pure shit, if u ask me.

Carebear game with little to none existing PvP. No loot whatsoever, everything crafted, and you have absolutely nothing to look forward to once you get that master level and capped your skilltree.

Sure, if you enjoy traveling and watching the scenery, it's probably a great game. But the lack of things to do once that skill tree is capped...well, bleh. Ofcourse, the game could have been improved , i just played it a few months in the early beta stage. But a few friends of mine told me it only got worse once it was released, so i doubt it.

Anyway, just my opinion :)
:clap: Amen brother.

Sorry to see yet another old face dissapearing into the darkness of the galaxy, take care RL wise m8.

Users who are viewing this thread