soo get up to anything interesting this bank holiday weekend?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yes yes i know its not a bank holiday for everyone...but you still could have done something interesting this weekend?

we went to a model village on saturday and got to do the kiddy quiz lol and got a little bag of sweets for getting them all right \o/ had a nice lunch too (apricot and lamb pie Oo not bad at all)

yesterday we went to a little village (not a model one mind) on the coast and saw a fossil forrest (niiiice long hilly hike to get there) then in the heritage centre there was an exhibit on fossil predators a really good one had a pliosaur with remains of a squid in its guts and you could still see the squid hooks and ink sack (good eh?) I got a rather nifty moroccan trilobite from the gift shop then we went for a picnic and watched a jousting contest in a local castle

then got home watched a comedy dvd and had a chinese :D

today is homework but its all good, hope you had a good weekend!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
sounds like you had a nice time ez.
I miss fossil hunting down in St.Margarets bay near Dover, when I was a kid.

Just more drawing for me today, got some kickass ideas from weird Cider dreams last night, so I'll get cracking on those straight away.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Went and got my new lounge furniture on Sat, spent yesterday cleaning up around the house and watched a DVD last night (Dan in Real Life) with Steve Carrel, quite good.

As for today, still in my Jim-Jams sat in front of the PC at 10am pondering what to do, Should try and cut the grass really, but probably wont.....Ho Hum

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Built new PC. wife went to her mums for the weekend so had mates over, pub pizza and pool. Went looking for a new TV too, cant decide on which one to get though :)

Samsung or panasonic!?!?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Got friends visiting from Holland, so friday went to a drum and bass event, saturday bowling, sunday paintballing, and today we're going to London i think and thorpe park tomorrow:)

Helme

Resident Freddy
My big plans consists of blowing all my cash on a new PC, then playing every game I can possibly think of lagfree and at high graphics :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
bowling and paintballing.

the best weekend ever?

:cheers:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Covered myself with paint.

Oh, I got some on my mum's house too :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm currently loitering in the south of England enjoying the sights :)

Stayed in a nice hotel last night in Royal Tunbridge Wells and went to some local music festival thing which was quite good, on holiday atm so Im off to Brighton tomorrow for the day, London on Wednesday and then Legoland Windsor on the way back upto Hull on Thursday.

yay me

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Friday: 3h manual labour and got paid.
Saturday: Saw my female friend, pissed around, played games and ate.
Sunday: Took it home, spent the day looking at PC bits and watching 2-3 films I brought recently.
Monday/Today: Filling out uni forms to be sent this week, and waiting for enrolement stuffs.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm just off to the gym, haven't been for 6 weeks, i might not make it back

Bye.....

Chronictank

FH is my second home
got a nasty cough :<
but warhammering before the open beta crowd get in :p

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Did some pen & paper on the saturday, went to visit parents and sister on sunday and then bad a siege bash in aoc during the evening. :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Just finished working from a 6am start.

Will probably play some dungeon siege 2 - as I feel like hacking up multiple monsters.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
On Saturday I went to have a look at a few motorbikes. Had a test ride on a CBR600F and CBR600F Sport, decided I wanted the F :)

Sunday I looked at getting everything ready for the bike, insurance etc.

Today I started to finalise everything and get ready for buying and picking the bike up tomorow, still a few things to do in the morning but hopefully I can get that sorted at work :)

This is the one I ended up choosing(same colouring too! :D):

cbr600f3640vv4.jpg

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Mine was pro.

Friday, out in town for a few drinks for a friends birthday before she goes off to Germany for her placement year.

Saturday at a music/beer festival, lots of good local bands.

Sunday, farewell party for a friend whos off to Milan for a placement year (this was especially good because he has 2 hot sisters :cool:)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
got so pissed last night i was having hallucinations when i woke up this morning.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Drink.
Sleep.
Drink.
Sleep.
Barf.
Sleep.
Drink.
Sleep.
Drink.
Cinema.

I think that sums my weekend up.

Ezteq

Queen of OT

are the dark and brooding clouds optional or are they included with the bike?

i went swimming this morning (legs tres sore from that hill yesterday lol) almost blew myself out of the jacuzzi when i switched on the bubbles and the jets are the same time lol i flew up about half a foot!

had wild boar saussages for lunch and then started work on the dredded ICT essay (daa daa daaaa)

anyhoo im knocking off now because i got cramp in my bum.

have a good evening folks, and get well soon to all you sickies out there :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
went to reading festival, got destroyed nonstop for 6 days and saw some awesome live music

Ormorof

FH is my second home
just got back from leeds fest was friggin awesome i now smell like a decaying otter however and am in desperate need of a shower!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
garden party yesterday for my step uncle and his wife to be, a combined hen and stag do. my mam and dad made t shirts for everyone with their role in the wedding transfered onto it. blokes dressed as pirates and the women as cowgirls.

we went for more booze and i took my foam sword in. i looked at the woman behind the counter and said "this is a stick up". funny as fuck.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Friday airshow
Saturday watched films and hug out
Sunday took Nanand G Diddy to a BBq went to a weding took grand parents home, Went and had a few drinks for a friends birthday.
Today was the start of mine and the girlfriends West Wing marathon we plan to watch them all during our week off soon.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Built new PC. wife went to her mums for the weekend so had mates over, pub pizza and pool. Went looking for a new TV too, cant decide on which one to get though :)

Samsung or panasonic!?!?

samsung!

i worked all weekend :< nerf hotels

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
just got back from leeds fest was friggin awesome i now smell like a decaying otter however and am in desperate need of a shower!
nothing like a festival full of mud pissing rain, wind and laying just beside the piss areas for a week with no shower <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom