Phones Sony Z5

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Yeah Bodhi posted on the spam thread. Looks great.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Probably the best thing Sony is doing:

Most importantly, Sony is finally ditching most of its custom skinning, instead opting for a mostly stock Android experience

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Stupid.
Kills battery life for no reason.

Half my friends can't tell the difference between 1080p/1440p/2160p on a 28" monitor.
Goodluck telling the difference on a screen that small.

I mean £700?

Dafuq are they thinking.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well that is why you've got different options, you could get the standard version.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I like the phone but 4k is just a "look what we can do" feature I would think. If it ran anything at 4k the pixels would be fecking tiny?

Syri

FH is my second home
The only possible benefit I can think of with 4k on a screen that size, besides bragging rights, is using it in a VR system. Outside of that, I doubt many could tell the difference between 1080p and 1440p on a 5" screen.
I would like the regular 1080p Z5 though, if my budget will allow it, otherwise, just have to stick with the Z1 for now

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
But importantly the context and standard versions are well specced and priced. The premium is for those that think the galaxy edge is worth it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
But importantly the context and standard versions are well specced and priced. The premium is for those that think the galaxy edge is worth it.

You think so? The Style X is 350 vs 500 for the normal Z5.

soze

I am a FH squatter
They might be biased but they are right. That 4k screen is classic epeening*.

Now the first company that do this with a phone will truly be innovators. A mobile that lasts a week yes please.

*I should say that I have no problem with epeening but this is not a great innovation with will revolutionise mobile phones and the way we use them. It is a pointless bit of tech just to look good. Like gold plating your Veyron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom