Phones Sony Z3 Compact.......

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Can I sell stuff on here?

If not I will ban myself.

Anyway does anyone want to buy my Z3 compact before I go through the hell of putting it on Ebay? It is pristine and is unlocked and has the Sony magnetic charger stand thing and a Case Mate case. Erm, yeah that's it. All boxed and is honestly as new, it's black.

I loved the compactness of it but now I am really struggling and need a bigger screen, I would normally just get another phone and give this to the wife but she has not long had one so she can fuck off :eek:

£200 sound fair? That's including postage.

PM me if anyone wants it but I will chuck it on Ebay pretty soon if I get no interest here just thought I would see if any of you bummers wanted it first.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As long as all parties concerned understand that any sale of "Trem's Stuff(TM)" has bugger all to do with FreddysHouse, I'm sure we won't ban you. We've lost enough people for one month...

Trem

Have we? Who we lost?

But yes I am merely using FH as a medium to offer chums a spangly phone and to save me from dealing with vacuous imbeciles on Ebay.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm keeping mine! Trem is clearly wrong (tm)!! :eek:

Trem

I need a bigger screen either that or I need to wear my glasses :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Good phone, my wife loves hers and I have the man size z3 and love that too.

£200 is a good price

Poag

m00?
Good phone, if condition is as good as listed its an excellent price!

If i didn't already have one i'd snap it up :p

Trem

Thanks guys, I just know I'm going to drop it today now.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I just got one last week second hand off avforums for the missus, if I hadn't I'd have got it from you. 200 quid us fair with the charger stand etc. Someone should buy this from him.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If you want to sell anything separate, I'll take the charging stand for a tenner.

Trem

Cheers Ch3tlarface.

This has now been sold to some weird bloke in a strange country who wear bits of trees on their feet and live in houses with propellers on the roof.

Trem

Of course when I said including postage I didn't realise it would get sent to another country :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
H
Cheers Ch3tlarface.

This has now been sold to some weird bloke in a strange country who wear bits of trees on their feet and live in houses with propellers on the roof.
holland?

Trem

I shall let him explain if he wants to.

But yeah I need a bigger phone now. Currently using Galaxy S2, not bad at all, got CM on it though which helps.

So Galaxy S6, LG G4(aren't they a bit *too* big?)? Any other ideas?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I was always against the big phones but I am using a Note 3 right now and it has been surprisingly enjoyable.

If that is too big you could try a OnePlus One they are decent value now they are selling off the old stock waiting for the OnePlus Two.

Trem

I was always against the big phones but I am using a Note 3 right now and it has been surprisingly enjoyable.

If that is too big you could try a OnePlus One they are decent value now they are selling off the old stock waiting for the OnePlus Two.
I had the OnePlusOne in my head, they are CM OS as well aren't they?

Hmmm might go and have a look. Have they stopped the invite AIDS for them now?

Edit - A bit worried that it may be a bit too big like the LG G4, oh I don't know anymore. It isn't the using of them it is the carrying in my pocket that worries me. I should maybe think of previous generation, S5, G3 etc then if I hate them I haven't spent a fortune.

Last edited:

soze

I am a FH squatter
I had the OnePlusOne in my head, they are stock Android as well aren't they?

Hmmm might go and have a look. Have they stopped the invite AIDS for them now?
Yes and No. They run their own version of Android which adds some gesture controls but other than that it is very stock. The updates seem to be very fast to the new versions. And yes the One has no invite now you can just buy one direct from OnePlus.

Trem

I edited my Android question chum, so it says CM and now it makes one of us look a bit mental but I shouldn't worry because it's me involved and everyone knows I'm a fuckwit :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I believe they ship with oxygen OS now, but you can change to CM.

It's a big phone but you won't notice in your pocket. Very cheap new right now.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I believe they ship with oxygen OS now, but you can change to CM.

It's a big phone but you won't notice in your pocket. Very cheap new right now.
The originals still ship with Cyanogen, you're only forced to go Oxygen on the Two. Bit of a shame that one as actually I really liked Cyanogen on the wife's.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Splitter! :eek:

(I'd probably just get a man sized Z3, Z3+ seems to have some overheating issues and the other manufacturers are filled with gay).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom