Sony Ericsson T610

W

wyrd_fish

well folks i have decided* upon a new mobile

the sony ericsson T610

any comments / recomendations welcome

*by decided i mean its currently top of the list, a list which is constatly growing...

F

FatBusinessman

I currently have a rather nice T68i, and in my experience, while Sony Ericsson make good phones, you're probably better off getting a Nokia, purely by virtue of being the best at user interfaces (which is what matters most in a phone, really).

P

Panda On Smack

I wanna replace my 7650 with a 6600

looks crisp

R

Rekin

I recently replaced my 6310i with a T610. It is awesome. The user interface is miles ahead of the nokia system (imo). Once you get used to it it really is a doddle to use, the camera is among the best I've seen and the screen is fantastic. I want the flash for it now tho :)

W

wyrd_fish

i don't like any of the nokia phones, the recent ones anyway, and nokia make ericssons software anyway.

M

Munkey-

Its a nice phone but the contrast on the screen is a bit iffy outside, yes i know you can change it but it doesnt help that much. The games that come with it are a bit pap but the camera is pretty decent (even if there is that stupid silver pin so you can see your reflection :rolleyes: )

B

bids

I have the 610 also, and think it's a crackin' piece of kit - Munkey's right about the contrast problem outside though - in sunny weather it's very difficult to see the screen. Everything else is good though - interface, joystick, camera, comms options, etc.

W

wyrd_fish

i discovered somthing with my T610

you can use midi files as ring tones... no paying £3 each for me...

C

Ch3tan

I just aqquired one of these. Going to change between it and my lg 7100 so I don't get bored of either (doesn't take long for me).

After using the interface on the n--gage, I have to say it is far superior to Sony's, however after you get used to it the t610 is a fantastic phone. Going to the pub tonight and will try this bluejacking thing. :)

C

caLLous

The T610 is a fantastic phone. I thought I'd be using Nokias until the day I died, but I had an opportunity to get hold of a T610 not so long ago and I jumped at the chance. Great features, I wub Bluetooth (first phone I've had with it), nice design. Odd charger though, which is quite hard to plug in in the dark (with the one side being slightly thicker than the other). I've managed to bend one of the sides of it already. :(

But all in all, a fantabulous phone. :)

X

xane

My cow-orker has a T610, they are very impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom