Songs that get into your head and wont leave.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Kaitlyn
<Looks at Maxgirth sadly and see's her respect for him sink>

<edit my incoherent ramblings>

K

Kaitlyn

<Hugs maxgirth>

Aww, I was joking hun, like you could lose my respect that easily

<Blows a kiss>

K

Kaitlyn

<Hugs Shaeffer and gives him a lolly>
See special treatment there.Now go get to work on the next instalment of 'A forgotton past, a shrouded future'

O

old.Tyraette

:D that one started about 8months ago hehehe, ive had loads of them on the go...writer first gamer second :)

That one will be getting some special treatment soon. Glad you liked it though <huggles and sucks his lowwypop>

Flames and its follow up Reasons End are still my favourite on the templar website though... I dont think i ever surpassed that one.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by Kaitlyn
<Hugs maxgirth>

Aww, I was joking hun, like you could lose my respect that easily

<Blows a kiss>

Aww thx :).

B

bongos

I can't seem to get the first part of In da club by 50 cent the bit that goes:

Go, go, go, go shorty, it's yo bithday, we gon' party like it's yo birthday, 'n' sip bacardi like it's yo birthday, an' you know we don't give a fuck it's not yo birthday

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by bongos
I can't seem to get the first part of In da club by 50 cent the bit that goes:

Go, go, go, go shorty, it's yo bithday, we gon' party like it's yo birthday, 'n' sip bacardi like it's yo birthday, an' you know we don't give a fuck it's not yo birthday

i was reminded just then of that most annoying song ever...Barbie girl by shit-scandinavian whoevers...

cmon barbie lets go party
ha ha ha yeah
cmon barbie lets go party
oo-oh oo-oh

_the_ biggest pile of shite ever :)

M

mathal

Well, thanks alot for reminding me of that song Shaeff!

<walks away singing "I'm a barbie girl in a barbie woooorld">

<is still waiting for Shaeffer to tell me you-know-what>

J

Jonaldo

Like a Motherfucker from Hell! duh duh duh duh.. duh duh duh duh....

that advert for some car about being close to the road... I see you baby, shakin that ass.. shakin that ass.. shakin that ass

S

SilverHood

argh, babygirl in my head

go away go away GOOOO AWAY

F

Farquady

I think it's called stuck in the groove by Puretone (you know the same Puretone that did addicted to bass, uber song :p)

Anyway, you got a few ... words in it, it goes like: stuck in stuck in stuck in groove groove groove and I can't get out of it.

Kind of Ironic tbh. but still, it's a good song and once it's out yer head you can live with it again :p

PS: if you ever hear this on TV, keep watching, the clip has a really nicly done car chase in it. Dunno how they do it, but they made it look really fast :)

S

Scarloc

Chicane - Saltwater

and

Boom boom boom, lemme hear you say way-ooh! (WAY-OOH!)

:)

O

old.Cher

Retreat by hell is for heroes!

i never thought i'd reach the end. i'd never thought i'd duh duh duh, dum dee dum dee duh dum!!

M

Murcalumis

Although it doesn't actually have any words, every so often I seem to get 'The Godfather - Waltz' (The music that you hear at the credits to the film) stuck in my head... And people get really annoyed when I'm endlessly humming 'Ber, ber da ber, ber, ber, ber, da, ber' in my not so harmonious singing voice. :p

G

Garnet

Watched a daoc movie that a retired Albion made as his tribute movie to albion and the music was stuck in my head for weeks. I couldnt get it out, it was just wedged there.

Far and away by Arya/Arna/Anya??? or from someone like that but the song title is correct, that I know

The song from the film Gladiator where Gladiator (Russell Crewe) is getting carried out of the colloceum at the end, also gets stuck in my head.

K

Kobold

Tenacious D - Fuck her gently

get wierd looks at wrk when singing on that one hehe :D

P

planky

Video killed the radio star, Video killed the radio star, in my mind and in my car... dont remember more then that, but still hate it :)

O

old.Bubble

very resently started to like T.a.t.u

Normaly my playlist is full of good NU metal :(

O

Old_Bean

I still got Kylies "I just can't get you out of my head" in there.

Which is quite appropriate really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom