Son of a ...

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
So is Eve still a game a complete newb can join and make a good go of or is it one of those that its been out so long your gunna get rolled over whatever you do?

My only experience of it was in the very early closed beta stages but it was so incomplete back then I was put off for good and have never given it a 2nd look. However just reading through a few threads on various eve forums it sounds amazin and i have a massive urge to play.

Yes and no :)

Within a couple of weeks an absolute newbie has the ability to fit a tech1 frigate for tackle duties. The importance of good tackle is incredible. Also the right attitude and some intelligence > skill points in some instances (sometimes no matter how shit they fit their ship and how badly they pilot it you simply cannot kill it in a tech1 friggy :p)

On the subject of ship design, it's what brought me into this game and keeps me playing it. I love the minmatar ship design. The ships look brutal and rickety which is how many of them fly. I love how the ships reflect the in game culture that was envisioned by the devs/writers.

I think the immersion that you can do in eve is pretty fantastic should you wish to and I actually prefer the older rougher look to some of the ships to the new improved models. I hate the look of the new scorpion model for instance. The old Scorpion model looks fairly intimidating imo.

D

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
So is Eve still a game a complete newb can join and make a good go of or is it one of those that its been out so long your gunna get rolled over whatever you do?

My only experience of it was in the very early closed beta stages but it was so incomplete back then I was put off for good and have never given it a 2nd look. However just reading through a few threads on various eve forums it sounds amazin and i have a massive urge to play.

It has a really good system now for Noobs - try it you will enjoy it.

Don't criticise the Thorax! It is the giant dildo in space after all!!!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It has a really good system now for Noobs - try it you will enjoy it.

Rupture Vexor and Arbitrator own the thorax sideways :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

no, that would be the geddon.

nothing says "horizontal expression of a males desire" like that thing does...

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
More peeps need to join the Freddyshouse chat chan :p

Aballith

Loyal Freddie
Well I've took the plunge and am trying the 14 day free trial. Probably gunna regret thsi as i've got exams coming up but what the hell, couldn't resist ;)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I just logged in with 3m and after one guy's Eve-Radio show I have 33m. Well, he asked such easy pop quiz questions!

I want to use it to set myself up with a regular income, but I don't know what would work. Have you any tips?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I just logged in with 3m and after one guy's Eve-Radio show I have 33m. Well, he asked such easy pop quiz questions!

I want to use it to set myself up with a regular income, but I don't know what would work. Have you any tips?

BUy a drake and mission xD

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
BUy a drake and mission xD

This.

Drakes are rediculously good for missioning. Only a myrmiddon with great drone skills used to come close and since they got nerfed (well they were incredibly good) they're not even close any more. Train Scout Drone operation 4 and Combat drone operation 5 (lvl1 skills so it won't take long) and use light drones to twat anything frigate/destroyer sized. Anything else you spank with heavy missiles.

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom