somthing for the older timers memories!:D

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I remeber watching that in collage years and years ago, ah the game was so differnt back then.....

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
i duno what to do come back to DAOC or wait for the 2007 age of games like Age of conan, vanguard, and lord of the rings online...you watch that video and think id play daoc but then u remember that aint like that enymore.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hehe, remember those old vids :)

good shit!

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
yeah :) good to see i actually posted on summit freddys house thats good lol

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
yeh thats a nice video too why does the killer allways have to be alb lool ^^

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh he deserves an oscar for the Hero vid..

Lumberjack one wouldnt play properly for me for some reason, but nm i got al lthe python stuff on video lol

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
yeah gone but not forgotten memories of what DAOC used to be like.. we will have to see if enything can match DAOC and its comunties..2007 looks like some good games might eb coming out but tbh none of em "daoc"'s

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i liek that one too very nice touch ahh these vids bring back memories..

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Haven't played for a bit and I'm missing it real bad, not just the world itself but who I was and where my life was at in the good old days, been through my very first screen shots standing there with no textures playing a Voodoo GFX card, Alliance of Power on Hib with 6 members, as a level 9 Bard and thought I was dead 'ard.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Wow, brings me right back to my old "hero worship" days of Daoc and the delightful Lexton!

That video still makes me giggle, one of the classics, along with the video done to "Come as you are" which I think was a Nivarna song...

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Aladora's videos always were the best, shame she stopped making them :(

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Some brilliant old videos there not seen em fer ages brought back so many good memories made me laugh plenty, My immortal is still the best imo but like a few have said the editing on the first video -Hero, was first class.

Keep em coming chaps abd chappettes. Great thread.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
man, whats up with the theurg pet running like that, didn't notice it when i was playing alb, probably before my alb time :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom