Sometimes your chocolate balls can get a bit too salty.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Scientology LOL, I thought one of the main points of that was to believe in yourself big time no matter what anyone else thinks?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hypocrite in my mind.

Oh that's funny, that's cool, hey that made me laugh...what you touching my faith?!?!??! Die evildoers!

Wait..that's how everyone works... :eek7:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Not I, I always get the piss ripped out of me.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I am the target every night and its starting to hurt me lots :-(

Infact I may cry!!!!!!!!!

When my first child is born (this wont be for a little while yet though)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I fucking resent that. I could not be nicer to you. I missed my sons first birthday to watch you in your ballet recital :eek:

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
rofl

I particularly liked this comment

"In 10 years and over 150 episodes of South Park, Isaac never had a problem with the show making fun of Christians, Muslim, Mormons or Jews."

"He got a sudden case of religious sensitivity when it was his religion featured on the show."

That is quality.

M

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Me -> :twak: <- Scientologist person

I have the urge to hurt people rather frequently, but it tends to surface more often when Scientology is mentioned. Nnnnarggarrggggghnngh.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
wiki page said:
In the confidential OT levels, Hubbard describes a variety of traumas commonly experienced in past lives. He also explained how to reverse the effects of such traumas. Among these advanced teachings, one episode that is revealed to those who reach OT level III has been widely remarked upon in the press: the story of Xenu, the galactic tyrant who first kidnapped certain individuals who were deemed "excess population" and loaded these individuals into space planes for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth). These space planes were said to have been copies of Douglas DC-8s, except with rocket engines. He then stacked hundreds of billions of these frozen victims around Earth's volcanoes 75 million years ago before blowing them up with hydrogen bombs and brainwashing them with a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for 36 days, telling them lies of what they are and what the universe should be like and telling them that they are 3 different things: 'Jesus, God, and The Devil.' The traumatized thetans subsequently clustered around human bodies because they watched the motion picture together, making them think they are all the same thing, in effect acting as invisible spiritual parasites known as "body thetans" that can only be removed using advanced Scientology techniques. Xenu is allegedly imprisoned in a mountain by a force field powered by an eternal battery. He is said to be still alive today.

I'll take walking on water over that crap any day.

Chilly

Balls of steel
holy fuck...that's impressively convoluted, even for for a "religion".

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I've read all the OTs years ago. Mind-numbingly odd stuff. But other religions are pretty zany too. Why anyone believes such crap has always escaped me.

...the skit of Scientology beliefs on S.P is piss funny tho :)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
ECA said:
Buddhisms cool, almost everything else can fuck off.

*ahem*

*braces self*

I agree with that!

*faints*

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
buddhism kicks ass!
if its good enough for flying kung fu shaolin monks its good enough for me:p

Chilly

Balls of steel
The sole redeming feature of buddhism is that the dalai lama seeks out change and encourages debate on any subject you care to put forward - he never argues just because he doent believe. Now if all world leaders were like that.....~faints~

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
The sole redeming feature of buddhism is that the dalai lama seeks out change and encourages debate on any subject you care to put forward - he never argues just because he doent believe. Now if all world leaders were like that.....~faints~

yeah but that's just his public persona, it's all a front for the cameras - he's really egging them on and daring them to debate! "Not on my manor!" (he cries). In reality he's just a drunk scottish tourist called Danny Lamar, who got lost whilst trekking in the far east. Decades ago he was banned from every pub in Tibet, that's why he can't go back, it's nothing to do with politics.

:D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I love the idea of scientology. It is so fantasically fucked up you'd have to be completely retarded and a psychological mess to put any credence in it at all. Yet people actually believe in it and devote their lives to it. It gives me hope that one day I will be able to put forward a warped and twisted theological idea of my own and get a large following of devoted believers to embrace my ideals and follow my teachings. I will have money, power and hot nubile sexeh young worshipperettes to massage me with warm oil every day. When I'm bored of it all I will instruct my followers to sterilise themselves and then thus rid the gene pool of their gullibility.

I am truly thankful that their are stupid, fucked up religions in the world, such as scientologists, morons...sorry, MORMONS and all the other silly delusional misfits.

p.s. If anyone wants to join the Second Church of the Saviour Sissyfooistical Doohicky then send me a PM. I will show you the path to the one true god...well, two true gods...three if you include Beermonstrous, the great and terrible God of Beer!!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Bump

To being this back on topic (pointless for FH, I know) South Park started up again in the US yesterday: surprisingly enough with an episode about Chef.

Chilly

Balls of steel
And what a fucking FANTASTIC episide it was too. I'm still laughing, and it ended about 5 hours ago.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Calaen said:
I am the target every night and its starting to hurt me lots :-(

Infact I may cry!!!!!!!!!

You could always turn emo, seems like the easy way out for everyone else. :p

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
ECA said:
</beer talking points>

Bollocks.

except im right.

a religion is a belief in one or more gods, buddhists do not believe in any gods.

it is technically a 'way of life'.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Did you know the sun revolves around the earth?
lol.

Sure.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Haha, that's a good one ECA, everyone knows we live on a flat world that sits upon four elephants stood on a giant turtle that swims through the verse.

Revolving around the sun indeed, piffle dear sir, piffle.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Moo said:
except im right.

a religion is a belief in one or more gods, buddhists do not believe in any gods.

it is technically a 'way of life'.

Your definition of religion is wrong. Religion doesn't have to include a diety or even a creation myth. "An unverifiable belief system" is a better definition. Buddhism may not have a 'God' as such, but like pretty much every other religion it has dogma, a 'mythology' and a supernatural element.

Any Dictionary said:
re·li·gion P Pronunciation Key (r-ljn)
n.
1.Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
2. A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
3. The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
4. A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
5. A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom