Sometimes its good to be a necro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elewyth

WARNING LONG WINDED VERSION SCROLL DOWN TO THE POINT!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there i was in Lyonesse, minding my own buisness.. when i came across a group pbaoe pulling from the clerks... so i figured id stand back and watch them pull to see if i could get any scraps from the spawn without interfereing with them..and lo and behold after every pull they had 2-3 remaining in the spawn.. great thinks i... i can wait till they pull and take the odd one to keep me from being bored till they leave and i can get a better pull rate... so i waited and they pulled.. and then i pulled.... then they pulled..etc etc.. 2 pulls later i noticed a change in their tactics they were now pulling by sending 2 pullers to get ALL the spawn..now im not stupid..i could see what they were doing.. they were trying to force me away..there were no harsh words spoken..not anything infact...so i shrugged it off and moved round the back of the rock towards the water's edge.. and i was able to grab a few before they pulled.. what they did next made me laugh so hard cos i could see what was gonna happen even before it did... the WHOLE group then seeing me round the back RAN FULL SPEED into the camp and proceeded to pull from the spawn point itself..not a small distance away..but ON IT!!! now if youve ever used the clerk spawn and the back of the house YOU KNOW its almost insta pop spawn 24/7.. so i moved back and waited for the inevitable..the first spawn came and they dealt with it...and the 2nd and the 3rd..now i was thinking holy shit they might hold out here....then i pissed myself soo hard..as they were still dealing with the 4th....the 5th came...then the 6th and then the 7th and 8th...these guys musta had like 9-10 insta pops on them..as soon as they dropped one mob another took its place... needless to say they died...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have to admit it was the funniest thing i ever fucking seen, such complete morons trying to be greedy and force others away from their camp... in the end it proved that GREED certainly is a DEADLY sin!!! irony is i actually then had the whole camp to myself for 2 hours!! woot... if theyd stayed sensible i would prolly have left after 5-10 mins of boredom! its good to be a necro sometimes we make people do the stupidest things!!
Thanks California amongst others for being a complete mong and following orders to charge the spawn!! best day i had in DAOC for a long time!!
http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=97891

was these guys lol!!

T

tripitaka

:clap:

Dunno what to say, being thoughtful necro myself. Times like this when we step back and say.... Oh dear. How sad. Never mind. ;)

First necro post in a while that made me smile instead of frown before i posted :)

K

Khalen

And then the big decision comes: "Shall I resurrect them with my bot or not..."

S

snarks

LMAO I assume this was at the sunken clerks house as the one on the path was free of greedy muppets. I noticed them the other night when they were all resting and was amused when they practically pulled the whole mob at the first sight of my necro. Coincidence or just pure idiocy? I just wandered off and left them to it and joined up with some fellow guild members for some Necro/Necro/Paladin fun.

D

Draylor

:D

Originally posted by Khalen
And then the big decision comes: "Shall I resurrect them with my bot or not..."
Looks like they failed the "are they worth the 2seconds to rez them?" test by acting like kidiots :p

C

Cerverloc

Just to inform you. We all dinged before that and we decided to suicide by fighting till the death inside the spawnspot.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Cerverloc
Just to inform you. We all dinged before that and we decided to suicide by fighting till the death inside the spawnspot.

ofc :great:

T

tripitaka

Helluva Co-inkydink.

Q

quinthar

Erm, I read this as "you didnt need the xp, and you just thought you'd screw up somebody elses XPing..."

Sweet

E

elewyth

hehe yea cause you wanted to suicide.. thats why your minstrel and cleric ran away!! hehe...oh yea i suppose they had second thoughts..noooooo i dont want to die!!!!!!

funny.

C

Cerverloc

You can think what you must. Only I and my groupmates at the time know the truth and the rest is all from your own perspective. I honestly cannot be bothered by your opinions but you are posting your own thoughts and feelings here not facts. In other words you are here corrupting people and insulting people based on your own opinion.

If I spoiled somebodies fun that day I regret it but this flame on the forum is just a good example of what gives the word "Pathatic" its meaning.

Please get a life while you still can and waste your energy in more constructive ways.

I think I will leave it at this since you guys probably won't understand anyway. Maybe its a age thing. Something you might learn when you have evolved a bit in life.

I wish you all good luck with that.

O

old.TeaSpoon

blah blah, bitch, whine, head up own arse etc.

You just dealed with it in a worse way that he claimed. You rate just as pathetic in your response.

Please get a life while you still can and waste your energy in more constructive ways.

Practice what you preach.

B

Belomar

Hmm. Is it just me who thinks the necro in question could have moved on instead of interfering with the PBAE group? Yes, you can't own a camp in DAoC, but common courtesy suggests you play nicely and respect if others have arrived at a camp before you.

R

rure_

Originally posted by Belomar
Hmm. Is it just me who thinks the necro in question could have moved on instead of interfering with the PBAE group? Yes, you can't own a camp in DAoC, but common courtesy suggests you play nicely and respect if others have arrived at a camp before you.

As long as the necro doesnt slow the groups pulling rate I cant see why the group and the necro cant pull from same camp?

C

chosen

You can think what you must. Only I and my groupmates at the time know the truth and the rest is all from your own perspective. I honestly cannot be bothered by your opinions but you are posting your own thoughts and feelings here not facts. In other words you are here corrupting people and insulting people based on your own opinion.

If I spoiled somebodies fun that day I regret it but this flame on the forum is just a good example of what gives the word "Pathatic" its meaning.

I think I will leave it at this since you guys probably won't understand anyway. Maybe its a age thing. Something you might learn when you have evolved a bit in life.

I wish you all good luck with that.

you guys suicide to whipe the whole camp instead of let a poor necro exp some ? how lame can u be, damn im glad i left albion with these kinda guys still around.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by rure_
As long as the necro doesnt slow the groups pulling rate I cant see why the group and the necro cant pull from same camp?

Yeah. From most camps I'd agree with you Belomar, but that camp's spawn rate is so fast that it's easy to share. When I was levelling my necro, 3 necros would often share that camp with no downtime - and if you've ever see how fast three necros can empty a camp, you know what that means! :)

E

elewyth

lol so now im the selfish one for want to pull from an insta pop camp cos another group was there..classic!! lol you guys are funny.. perhaps you should actually go and sit at the camp spot in question and watch how easily 3-4 necros can chain it and have no downtime.. so i pbaoe grp + 1 necro doesnt give any downtime i can assure you... besides this thread has gone waay off topic now so im closing it..i only made it to put a funny point across and yet again people have hijacked it for personal flaming typical!

THIS IS THE LAST WORD!!:

IT WAS FUNNY! alright..get over it.. its not about spawn camping, or rudeness but the actions of one grp when a necro shows up and how funny it is that a necro can cause such actions just by being in the area!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom