Something wrong with the moderator's forum.

O

old.tRoG

I believe I know what causes the strange behaviour of BubbleCDR and Slapmesilly...

coke.jpg

Mmmm..... Spam.

B

BubbleCDR

slapmesilly and chimera married?
or they just bum each other cus there both annoying and gay so they got somthng in common...:clap: :clap:
pitty we couldnt vote sombody off the forum like Big Brother House...
:bazbeer:

B

BubbleCDR

tRoG giv me some credit i did calm down a little i used to be a REAL annoying brat but i did calm down a bit after RL Stuff...i did honest... well i did imo:m00:

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by BubbleCDR
tRoG giv me some credit i did calm down a little i used to be a REAL annoying brat but i did calm down a bit after RL Stuff...i did honest... well i did imo:m00:

You must have reached the end of the bottle...

drinkcoke.jpg

B

BubbleCDR

yah...
GIVE ME MORE...
I RAN OUT
I NEED MORE
can i have some PIE aswell? pls thx

B

BubbleCDR

Where do you get all these pictures from? lol you post them all the time and nobody say's OLD to them there funny...
acctually im suprised sombody hasnt said that tehre all OLD yet...:clap:

O

old.tRoG

That's because I always seem to end up posting my pictars on page 12 of a thread that no-one reads...

Where do I get them?

It's a secret :p

S

SilverHood

bet he went hiking around europe with a camera looking for odd things to take pictures off

O

old.tRoG

Or I could have gone to an Ozzy concert. Lots of odd things there...

ozzy.jpg

S

Sigurd

slapmesilly and chimera married?
or they just bum each other cus there both annoying and gay so they got somthng in common...:clap: :clap:
pitty we couldnt vote sombody off the forum like Big Brother House...
:bazbeer:

Yes because otherwise you'd have been long gone, you useless little twerp

D

-dewey-

urggg, can anyone actually read any of bubbles posts with out being blinded by the over use of smilies and laughing at spelling mistakes a 4 year old would be ashamed of?

S

SFXman

Just look at the properties of all his images and you will also get a huge collection of images for your use.

B

BubbleCDR

hey i cant help it about my spellin..:(
Chimera your a total fuckin moron why dont u fuck off where u came from?! PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR!

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by SFXman
Just look at the properties of all his images and you will also get a huge collection of images for your use.

I host them all on my own servers, and upload them when I need them :)

Stops my pictars from being old, you see.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

hey i cant help it about my spellin..:(
Chimera your a total fuckin moron why dont u fuck off where u came from?! PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR!

Why don't you fuck off?
Get drunk or go shoplifting or whatever kids your age do nowadays...

B

Brinx

As an advanced warning: Next time I have a headache, run out of drink/cigs and the mod control panel ban page happens to be opened, I hold no responsibility for my actions.

The last week or so of flaming has been very tedious. Normally it's quite creative, with forumite flair, but not everyone seems to be versed in the art lately.

B

Brinx

Not you Sicky, you're too old and jaded to even be considered :)

B

BubbleCDR

kids go shoplifting if they wanna. i dont. i dont do nowt like that accept from smoke :sleeping: :sleeping:

O

old.0xygen

Heh.... right uncle sick your my best bud yup ahhummm yeah you'd hate it if I'd mysteriously disappear yep yep yep.

I'm to Old. to be banned...... probably not

S

Sigurd

kids go shoplifting if they wanna. i dont. i dont do nowt like that accept from smoke :sleeping: :sleeping:

You smoke too? What a responsible young man. Let me guess, you think it makes you "look cool".. and you probably do drugs too :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

I bet you anything Brinx is going to harm me in some manner. */em runs away screaming*

B

Brinx

I suppose I should have posted that on server Generals really. It's more the spate of 'interestingly opinionated' people (I call them people but I'm not entirely convinced they're not just the product of infinite monkeys, infinite typewriters and vastly infinite afternoons being forcibly dressed in their mum's clothing as children) on the server boards that's pissing me off.

We've already had to go past the single ban since forum creation. Shame really, makes you wonder where all these people have come from recently. :spin:

O

old.0xygen

(I call them people but I'm not entirely convinced they're not just the product of infinite monkeys, infinite typewriters and vastly infinite afternoons being forcibly dressed in their mum's clothing as children)

WHAM!!

B

BubbleCDR

no as a matter of fact i dont think it looks cool. its a bad habbit. My mum doesnt let me nor my dad....

Oh well i refuse to post any more on this topic
BYE:m00:

O

old.tRoG

Woohoo! He's gone!

*Does the happy dance*

Gwombear, I want the dancing bear of joy :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Brinx
Not you Sicky, you're too old and jaded to even be considered :)

I knew the catnip-in-an-envelope-trick would help...
*sigh of relief*

O

old.tRoG

I'm Brinx and Smalidni's secret lovechild, so no ban for me.

Go on, ban slapmesilly. You know you want to.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Brinx
I suppose I should have posted that on server Generals really. It's more the spate of 'interestingly opinionated' people (I call them people but I'm not entirely convinced they're not just the product of infinite monkeys, infinite typewriters and vastly infinite afternoons being forcibly dressed in their mum's clothing as children) on the server boards that's pissing me off.
lol :D
:clap:
Nice one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom