Something to entertain you for some minuttes

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
3 guys works into a bed an breakfast an ask if they go could get a room each, they pay 10 € for the room each. After a while the old man who has the bed an breakfast tells he's son to go give the 3 men some of their money back so the son gets 5 € from the old man to give back to the guys, since you cant split 5 in 3 he decides to keep the 2 € for him self an give 1 € back to each of the men so they only payed 9€ for the room.

9x3=27 an the boy has 2€ , where is the last 1 € ??? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The last € was paid for the old guy outside, eating a sour grape and singing about the birth of jesus as it were yesterday.

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Its just one of those odd little things when you count it up, simple mathematics works easily :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Or to just put it in words, they paid 27 quid for the rooms instead of 25. The extra 2 went to the little bugger. You gotta go 30-5+2. There was never an extra quid ;)

edit: well replace quid with euro :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah there never was an extra 1 Euro

At first, the three guest are Euro 10 down
They each get Euro 1 back, so now they're only Euro 9 down
3 x 1 = 3
The son keeps 2
3+2 = 5 = the 5 the old man gave his son
Balanced

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Its just because the 30th quid is never ussualy counted when you think are thinking about it, you generally count upto the 29th, it is strange and puzzled me for along time when i first heard it, but its beyond simple when you figure it out

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
God damn math noobs.. its not supposed to sum up to 30, but 25 ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom