Something Interesting For Y'all

E

err0r

Hmm... funny how Mythic adds these multipliers to values that pretty much determine classes without telling -.-

Also, spec line heals on druid heal 125% of the hp value, I don't know if it's required to have 2/3 spec for this effect, I have at least.

G

Gahldir

Hum, why? can aswell use the top buffs. I have never been ooc before I have casted all my 20 or so buffs. so, not really any point to do it. Unless you are a druid maybe. but then again you shouldn't do the baseline buffing.

K

katt!

Originally posted by err0r
Hmm... funny how Mythic adds these multipliers to values that pretty much determine classes without telling -.-

Also, spec line heals on druid heal 125% of the hp value, I don't know if it's required to have 2/3 spec for this effect, I have at least.

its 2/3 of the spell level, not char level.

so most likely you have 2/3 of your spec-heals level :p

O

old.anubis

all spec buffs/heals give 125% regardless of spec
at 2/3 spec (34 including all bonuses from items/rrs) you will buff for 125% on base buffs also

O

old.Saborion

Thought it was 100% of the baseline that was required to buff 125%?

J

Juanita

I never ran ooc before i cast my 20 buffs. I use the top line because otherwise ppl start whining you are not giving them the top buffs, altough you explain it wont make a difference.

S

SingerOfSoul

lol banny you can only cast 16 simultaneous buffs ne way m8... but this way will leave druids the extra conc to give out the higher spec buffs

O

old.anubis

with base buffs you wont run out of con but casting last pom takes lotsa con, like 8 poms or so for full bar.
casting last but one base buff would help, but pac healers dont have base aug more than 11 anyway, so they will never reach 2/3 spec for 125% value.

ps. dunno about bards/druids but healers can cast only 16 buffs

O

old.Niljindil

the "you can only have 16 simultaneous blah blah" messages is old and says that because mythic couldnt be bothered to change it from 16 to 20 when they rewamped the buff system.

O

old.anubis

well it can be old, but everytime i try to cast 17th buff it says that i cant. how can you cast more?

R

raer

I get the 16 spells message but can cast 20 spells according to my conc window.

Also, AFAIK the only people who need to worry about running out of conc are druids (and I assume the spec buffers from other realms) who have very high nurture. It's a known "bug" (or should I say feature) that for the top buffs you run out of conc before you can cast 20 of the top buffs, even though you can cast the penultimate buffs that will give the same values (due to the delve*1.25).

S

shilak

Originally posted by SingerOfSoul
lol banny you can only cast 16 simultaneous buffs ne way m8... but this way will leave druids the extra conc to give out the higher spec buffs
You can cast 20 conc based buffs. There is a bug in the error message that is given when you reach that cap which says you have used your 16 simultaneous buffs.

D

Dodgy Geeza

Yep - Druids cast 20 buffs...
and have for as long as I remember,
With 35 Nurture - don't think I run out of conc casting 20 of any of my buffs...
Can't test at the moment - I'm at work :p
Think people just take for granted that they can only cast 16 buffs, because of the message... but if they count - they might be suprised to find 20...

DG

Users who are viewing this thread