something for the wizards

I

iluvatur

Well earth wizards, and any other gtaoe spec line in other realms.

I was thinking about the sub par gtaoe damage spell ( not being affected by int, + resist etc), which is used mainly as a utility spell to interupt casters etc in siege.

Adding a second more powerful Gtaoe spell would add more oomph and fun to the class. After the GTaoe has been casted a ground effect will appear around the center. Once a certain time period has gone off, 3-4 seconds maybe, a meteor bolt ( or two ) would reign down doing crushing/matter damage to anyone in the area ( high damage spell due to time to flee from area etc ) with maybe a small searing dot affect after ( maybe 2 ticks ).

yes, i did rip this off diablo2, but i loved the spell meteor, and think it could be a great spell if used well by all realms. It would break cc in open field and continue to break any after with the small damage dot, but if the enemy are mezzed etc, the mages, if coordinated .. could fire off a few at the mezzed targets. or even a few at there healers feet while he's being attacked. now dot he tanks keep attacking the healer.. or flee so they don't get pummelled? :D

Maybe adding a LOS issue so that you couldnt spam it in doors at keep raids etc. but you could fire one off from the walls and see the invaders scattering about left right and centre. oh, and a recast timer ofc.

discuss :D

but remember this is only bit of fun, no high and mighty l33t attitudes or post farmers in this thread plz.. or you get the *CUNT* award.

D

doneagle

meteor of cassandra for the win !!!

a spell in the warhammer fantasy battle game. ( diablo ripped it from warhammer, like blizzard ripped starcraft and warcraft from warhammer/Games Workshop )

H

hercules-df

I agree earth wizzards need something extra, turn gtaoe into pbaoe dmg :D or give it a DOT effect :D, one of these at least if theres never gonna be a proper dd for earth boys.

F

Flimgoblin

gifv meteor swarm!

9 bolts thrown at random in an aoe :)

guess that's volcanic pillar... but damnit I want COOL effects :)

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by doneagle
meteor of cassandra for the win !!!

a spell in the warhammer fantasy battle game. ( diablo ripped it from warhammer, like blizzard ripped starcraft and warcraft from warhammer/Games Workshop )

I would love the Black Horror of dark magic list to cleam pass in MBs :)

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
gifv meteor swarm!

9 bolts thrown at random in an aoe :)

guess that's volcanic pillar... but damnit I want COOL effects :)

Givf Tenser's transformation and join the wizz gank squad!!!! :)

D

doneagle

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
I would love the Black Horror of dark magic list to cleam pass in MBs :)

hehe i play Dark elves :)

A

Aule Valar

plague! - a dot that jumps to nearby targets

or a decent lightning spell, where the lightning jumps from casters hands to target, not from a circle int he sky

A

Antedeluvian

Change the necromancers RA to the: Curse of Ages, aoeDot+debuffcons+disease.
Playing vampire counts myself sumtimes i would love that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom