something for the weekend

D

doh_boy

Right me and a few mates are going to london this week and don't have much of an idea about where to go so I figured I would ask you lot.

So what we're looking for is a nightclub that does either Funky House/pop(y) dance/cheese thats not too 'serious'.

This is for saturday :)

Also any idea about the daytime.

D

doh_boy

aye but i'll be away from the pc tomorrow day and we go in the evening. besides wanna get something planned in advance.

D

doh_boy

cheers exactly what I was looking for but I was also kinda looking for peoples personal favourites :D

D

dysfunction

Go to a nightclub called G-A-Y.

I hear its good if you like that sort of thing :D

D

doh_boy

cheeky bast :eek:

but on the off-chance that you're being serious then I have a mate who's gay and refuses to go anywhere near any gay bar/club with us. He had a big stop about it a while back. If its anything like Canal Street then there should be wall to wall (hetero) women. And it plays cheesy music as well :p

E

evilmonkeh

when you ask for "something for the weekend", dont you normally get a jonny?

J

Jonaldo

head out of London to Romford or Chelmsford for some decent cheesy clubs if you don't want 'serious' clubbing. (people with their eyes bulging out of their heads not saying a word all night and just on the dancefloor in some bizarre trance state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom