Something Fishy going on....

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
why make a daoc2 when myhtic keep adding great expansions? (not being sarcastic, i personally liked every add on so far and cant wait for DR :D )

E

Eruptix

imho,the ONE thing that keeps me so addicted to daoc is the fact I enjoy 8v8,16v16,24v24 fights,hell 8v16 fights can be fun aswell :D
competitive,organized rvr with good players where you play your role while others do their role and try to beat the other grp.
the combat system for this is one of the bests i've ever seen,and THAT is what is going to make or break WAR Imo.
either you have a crap combat system alike WoW etc,or either you have an interesting complex combat system that makes grp rvr interesting and fun.

sometimes it gets a bit nasty,sometimes you get frustrated,sometimes XX happens,but in the end you keep coming back for more :x

that and the diversity and complexity of classes and their role in rvr.

if WAR would offer me the same or better,i'll gladly start playing it ^^

wtb beta soon ~

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
Hands up. I admit it - I was a doom merchant.

Left for SWG - came back
Left for PS (briefly) - loved the game but my pc didn't - I came back
Left for WoW - loved the game til end game PvP - I came back

My faith in Mythic was restored by Cata and alternative ruleset servers

I am enjoying DAOC more now than at any time since 2001.

If Warhammer is DAOC I would consider it, if not Im staying with DAOC

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
its balanced in the way that all classes can solo effectively if they want to - I have a L60 shadow priest and I could solo AND get invited to groups no problem, something a smite cleric here would would have great diffuculty achieving !

your right though, racials and other stuff was nerfed when the pvp rewards came in, like that little item that made you immune to fear for a bit :)

i would only inv a shadow priest if i had no other options on healer spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom