Something annoying...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Is there some kind of unwritten rule that if you run around solo, you will always get hit my any full group of people running around, the full groups in each realm always miss (intentionally!?) eachother and seem to bump into me each and every run i do. So i try to stand on top of a bridge.... get boored and move down .. get run over by a passing fg exactly when the friendly group left.

Sorin

Banned
fettoken said:
Is there some kind of unwritten rule that if you run around solo, you will always get hit my any full group of people running around, the full groups in each realm always miss (intentionally!?) eachother and seem to bump into me each and every run i do. So i try to stand on top of a bridge.... get boored and move down .. get run over by a passing fg exactly when the friendly group left.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=205747

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=205765

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
the funny part is that when ppl QQ about it....next time you see then in a fg killing soloers

Nate

FH is my second home
your playing a necro in rvr? i don't think they deserve any kind of respect..generally i like to leave soloers if im in a fg

pip

Banned
The way this game is going you got any choice to leave solo folk? there is feek all about:(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Soloplayers, you mean the 0.01% left of the players? :/

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
The way this game is going you got any choice to leave solo folk? there is feek all about:(

you do realise its because of people like you solos quit and do other things?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I don´t mind being run over by a full group, i just find it annoying that they seem to find me all the time :m00: And no, i don´t play a necro rvr anymore.

pip

Banned
Shike said:
Don't talk crap they quit cause NF sucks balls

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
It's annoying yes, I especially hate it when they pursue you over 2 zones to kill you.

Overall two options, work hard for months upon months cultivating a strong solo reputation, which could get you in a position where most gg's wont add on you, or simply take the whipping, and add on their fights when the chance arises.

Ive been leaving fg fights for months now on my solo char (dont play it a lot though), but have yet to be left by a fg, but i've not gone to the dark side yet.

Oh the other thing is, if your a caster, its incredibly difficult to earn the kind of respect that means groups will leave you - only person I know of is Maeloch across all 3 realms.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to say that i now officially <3 Golden Age for leaving me alone to solo 4 times out 5 that they've found me.

A certain valk even hugged me despite the perma grappling i usually do to him in 8v8 combat.

Good stuff!

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
the worst thing that i encounter while soloing is when i remove an add, such as a few days ago, i killed a scout adding on a mid v alb fg fight, b4 i had finished dropping the scout the shammie turned round and stripped me bare buff wise, this happens quite alot, slightly different situattions, but often a similar outcome.
the instance above was particuarly annoying cos it was the shammie the scout was shooting. the thing is ill continue to try and do such things in the hope that they will leave me, but the times that happens r few and far between tbh.
i dont mind the fg running me down tbh, i accept it as part of the game, specially as a stealther cos i get to choose when i attack, but i couldnt hurt every now and then to throw me a hug instead of buffshearing me and mowing me down.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Groal said:
the worst thing that i encounter while soloing is when i remove an add, such as a few days ago, i killed a scout adding on a mid v alb fg fight, b4 i had finished dropping the scout the shammie turned round and stripped me bare buff wise, this happens quite alot, slightly different situattions, but often a similar outcome.
the instance above was particuarly annoying cos it was the shammie the scout was shooting. the thing is ill continue to try and do such things in the hope that they will leave me, but the times that happens r few and far between tbh.
i dont mind the fg running me down tbh, i accept it as part of the game, specially as a stealther cos i get to choose when i attack, but i couldnt hurt every now and then to throw me a hug instead of buffshearing me and mowing me down.
been there done that, now i just cba to help fg's with add's anymore cos u know if u show urself u r gonna be killed even tho u help them :/

pip

Banned
I will add on 8v8 every time:) and will aim straight for there seers:p and tbh imo all solo stealthers should cause they will gank you with not even a thought:(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Don't talk crap they quit cause NF sucks balls

no, not really, would actually be fun if ppl added less with warlocks and other casters and whatnot on 1on1 fights.. you have added a ton of such fights and ofc you are a big part of the reason why some solos stopped playing.

Regarding FGs steamrolling solos, shit happens tbh, I never really get so angry over that. ********* like pip adding on everything in sight is far worse, FGs at least move off usually.

pip

Banned
Shike said:
no, not really, would actually be fun if ppl added less with warlocks and other casters and whatnot on 1on1 fights.. you have added a ton of such fights and ofc you are a big part of the reason why some solos stopped playing.

Regarding FGs steamrolling solos, shit happens tbh, I never really get so angry over that. ********* like pip adding on everything in sight is far worse, FGs at least move off usually.
LOL so its my fault people have left the game:eek7: not the fact they can't afford to carry on playing due to there mums and dads? or the fact they are just board of the game?
if people do leave the game due to folk adding on em, it is my fault they got no social skillz therefore can't get freinds to play with? and if i do add on you shite its for your clueless posts you make on fh:p

Ps...Opps its shike not shite?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
LOL so its my fault people have left the game:eek7: not the fact they can't afford to carry on playing due to there mums and dads? or the fact they are just board of the game?
if people do leave the game due to folk adding on em, it is my fault they got no social skillz therefore can't get freinds to play with? and if i do add on you shite its for your clueless posts you make on fh:p

not only your fault ofc, you aint that important. However, its people like you and your alikes that actually ruin alot for soloplayers and thus make it far less fun to do it and in the end it leads to more and more that stop doing it.

Social skills have zero to do with getting added on by jerks man.. FYI i've been guildleader for years, I have lead successful RVRgrps for years, I have a shitload of connections with people I call friends from DAoC, alot of people know who I am and know what I do. I wouldnt really call that lack of social skills, on the contrary, Ive played a MMO to its fullest and ive enjoyed alot of the time doing so. I used to solo alot but people like you make it far far less fun so I stopped doing it, I have social skills enough, last time we had a verbal argument you had nothing to come up with in the end and you just stopped posting because the level of the argument got over your head, whos the clueless really?

And your joke belong in kindergarden tbh. You cant touch me with silly stuff like that. :fluffle:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
pip said:

Point is that if ppl who plays like u would at least FUCKING wait the end of the fight to collect their free rps, rest of peeps would at least had their fair encounter, understand?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Oh, when did this officially become an QQYouaddedme thread? Ah well :puke:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
fettoken said:
Oh, when did this officially become an QQYouaddedme thread? Ah well :puke:

What does exactly change from getting rolled by an fg and getting added by a caster from miles away when u fight 1 vs 1? Gonna explain it : a good shit nothing cause in the end u gonna type /rel in both situations.

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
I think all soloers have to face facts and understand the majority of people in game now only want quick rps any way they can get them.

Just look at all the posts about pbaoers and bainshees coning through walls etc and why everyone wants iRvR its just another way to get quick easy rps without alot of risk to themselves.

The days of people leaving anything alone are pretty much over apart from the odd person who is also a soloer and might convince their group to leave someone alone before the 3 second kill lands from all the casters in group ;)

You can guarantee that all the groups who run over soloers are moaning like hell if anyone adds on their "fair" fights though ,just got to suck it up and carry on or quit and seems like most have taken option 2 tbh.

pip

Banned
swifteagle said:
I think all soloers have to face facts and understand the majority of people in game now only want quick rps any way they can get them.

Just look at all the posts about pbaoers and bainshees coning through walls etc and why everyone wants iRvR its just another way to get quick easy rps without alot of risk to themselves.

The days of people leaving anything alone are pretty much over apart from the odd person who is also a soloer and might convince their group to leave someone alone before the 3 second kill lands from all the casters in group ;)

You can guarantee that all the groups who run over soloers are moaning like hell if anyone adds on their "fair" fights though ,just got to suck it up and carry on or quit and seems like most have taken option 2 tbh.
Maybe folk that can't afford to play cause they are skint would rather blame leaving game on others than saying i am skint? i getted added on all the time like every one else do i say i quit?no i soilder on:) Do i ever say you adding raspberry blownig turnip? this post is for all that moan not just you swift:fluffle:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:

ahh my heart fucking bleeds for them :wanker:

Everz

FH is my second home
pip said:
Maybe folk that can't afford to play cause they are skint would rather blame leaving game on others than saying i am skint? i getted added on all the time like every one else do i say i quit?no i soilder on:) Do i ever say you adding raspberry blownig turnip? this post is for all that moan not just you swift:fluffle:
u arent a solo'r, never will nothing more then a clueless rp cow, amazing you can still suck even as a warlock.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Gungo said:
ahh my heart fucking bleeds for them :wanker:

And you also belong to the archetype; asshole I assume? :kissit:

pip

Banned
Eversmallx said:
u arent a solo'r, never will nothing more then a clueless rp cow, amazing you can still suck even as a warlock.
if it isn't mistar cross-realmer, hi hows your day been:) you been good boy for your teachers? Pitty no forth realm could roll there to hay:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom