Someone slipped dogfood in your meal? Black? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Sheeeet dawg. :/

It's a great world we live in where a profession that's historically known for the practical jokes colleagues play on each other can suddenly be put in the spot light like this for joke that tbh is nothing out of the ordinary in context.

Damini's dad was a fireman and he said one of their practical jokes involved turning a large locker into a toilet so when the guy came back from holiday there was wallpaper, a light, toilet. Everything basically. He opened up his locker to find his mate sat on the toilet reading the paper.

But the guy who sued would probably take it to mean that he's shit or that the toilet reference is because his ancestors were slaves and had to clean the white man's shit.

What a world....

mank!

Part of the furniture
$2.7m because some crackpot lawyer managed to persuade some dense americans that dog food=slavery=racism.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I dream of being a black american, I would be a millionaire many times over.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, I think you're jumping to conclusions about the prank. It could actually be motivated by racism - I doubt we'll ever know. However, I don't see why the tax payer has to make a rich man out of him because some people who happened to be employed by the state were fuckwits to him.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It will very likely be appealed, and the reward reduced by 90% or such.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Regardless of the technicalities, its fucking dire that the state is the one paying for it. Never mind the fact that its a stupidly disproportionate amount of money, surely even someone still doing primary school level maths can see that the fireman isnt going to earn that sort of money over his entire life. even if he had to leave his job over the situation, the amount of money paid should be directly proportionate to the amount the guy stands to lose. Then theres the fact that if the man is crying over name-calling, is he really fit to be in such a stressful job as firefighting? if I was the judge I'd have tried to sack the fucking fireman and get him to pay the legal expenses.

Its been stupid for a long while and it just keeps getting worse :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats the US legal system though. Its not the same over here, such awards are not possible.

Besides which, these headline figures are nearly always appealed, and rarely end in that amount actually being paid out. Just google the 'coffee scalding' incident.

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
Besides which, these headline figures are nearly always appealed, and rarely end in that amount actually being paid out.

However, if Catsby were to read your posts and understand the meaning, then Catsby would be left unable to piss and moan about the american legal system (about which he knows nothing, other than what he reads in the sun/mail, not that it affects him anyway).

What is Catsby to do then?

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Catsby said:
However, if Catsby were to read your posts and understand the meaning, then Catsby would be left unable to piss and moan about the american legal system (about which he knows nothing, other than what he reads in the sun/mail, not that it affects him anyway).

What is Catsby to do then?

Piss and moan about their foreign policy(s)?

:p

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
proly said already

but id eat 2 mouthfuls of dogfood for $2.7 million :m00:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Moo said:
proly said already

but id eat 2 mouthfuls of dogfood for $2.7 million :m00:

I'd eat two mouthfuls of dog shit for $2.7 million.

Athan

Resident Freddy
"It's just a laugh" :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

And people wonder why others end up with anxiety, panic attacks and associated mental health problems.

-Ath

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
ECA said:
I'd eat two mouthfuls of dog shit for $2.7 million.

and then spend it removing the absess that developes on your brain as a result?

Chilly

Balls of steel
I'd do some really despicable things for that kind of money :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom