Someone on Prydwen/Hibernia please help :)

evenstar_greenleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there all, Evenstar Greenleaf here (firebolg druid) am part of the old Aurora Borealis crew (anyone still around from the old days lol?!) I used to play religiously a long time ago, and popped back to the game a few weeks ago. Didnt know anyone in-game apart from my old old friend Jamiesmallicus.

Was wondering if someone could do me a favour, someone who plays on Prydwen/Hibernia, could you pass on a message to Jamiesmallicus for me (im sure everyone knows who he is :p) Basically i started playing the game again a few weeks ago and found Jamie again...( we go back a loooooong way!) and now i cant get back onto the game for some reason. Now everyone who knows Jamie will know how rubbish he is at checking his emails! So i have emailed him to tell him but i doubt he will get it....i know he also occasionally reads this but.... if someone could just tell him that Evenstar/Amy cant get back on the game and for him to check his emails that would be great! :)

Thanks all and hope everyone is ok :)

evenstar_greenleaf

Fledgling Freddie
lol i was back but cant get in game now...so can someone pass this message onto jamie for me then please :)

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
i chat to jamie a fair bit...see him around in rvr a lot too...so if i remember i will pass on the message for u :) oh an btw...dunno if u knew....but pry/excal has been merged....im from excal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom